• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    So, if your car is stolen, you would not want the crook prosecuted, since not all car thieves have been prosecuted?

giphy.gif

Even joe bidet thinks that is dumb.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Major abuse of power by the FBI.
    This whole thing stinks of corruption and is about nothing more than to keep Trump from running in 2024. Is the FBI the new KGB of the United States?
    What I just asked is going to make a few upset but there is no defending the actions taken.

LeftyGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2022
    Indianapolis
    Problem is, most things accepted as “facts” here, due to the prevailing bias, are actually conjecture. Do honestly believe that anyone here knows what is really going on? Remember the Kraken?

Good post, you make a good point.

It touches on one of the main reasons I read this forum: to (at least try to) keep in touch with my own biases and tendencies to resort to stereotypes and straw men.

I see how disconnected the Ingo view of liberals is from the reality I experience, and I can’t help but assume my view of conservatives suffers from the same type of disconnect.

Setting up and knocking down straw men feels good, but it isn’t productive. The media sources I favor have a vested interest in painting conservatives in negative shades…but that serves their purposes, not mine. Participating here give me a sense of what real conservatives think, which gives me a more complete set If facts from which to work in my own decision making process.

Anyway, I liked your post. It made me think.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Problem is, most things accepted as “facts” here, due to the prevailing bias, are actually conjecture. Do honestly believe that anyone here knows what is really going on? Remember the Kraken?
    I do believe that a majority here ridiculed the Kraken debacle.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN

Major abuse of power by the FBI.
    This whole thing stinks of corruption and is about nothing more than to keep Trump from running in 2024. Is the FBI the new KGB of the United States?
    What I just asked is going to make a few upset but there is no defending the actions taken.

I'm just going to stop saying FBI and just call them KGB. Most people should be able to figure it out.

Top Bottom