• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Yeah, and after a couple exchanges I was wrong, at least for me. I put him on ignore because he`s not such great entertainment. :lmfao:

It’s easy to tell, they avoid facts like the plague. I’ve noticed when I respond with facts and thought out arguments, they ignore it. Same as happening on this thread.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    IF this stuff is true…

Eric Trump said that the security cameras at Mar-a-Lago caught FBI agents behaving improperly during Monday’s raid, alleging that investigators were accessing parts of former President Donald Trump’s Florida residence that they “shouldn’t have been.”

In an interview with DailyMail.com, Eric Trump said that because staff refused to turn off the surveillance cameras at the request of the FBI, the Mar-a-Lago cameras captured agents raiding areas that they weren’t authorized to.

Sperry had his second account takedn down on Monday after he tweeted about the Mar-a-Lago raid and what the FBI was looking for.

According to Paul Sperry, the FBI agenst spent 9 hours looking for details President Trump took with him on the Crossfire Hurricane FBI spying scandal.

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Trump has claimed a lot of things that aren’t true.

The results of the search warrant should be verifiable, those items will be entered into evidence and kept for posterity…at least they should be, right?

The FBI doesn’t go after politicians very often, and for good reason: every action will be pulled into the daylight and scrutinized in minutia for years to come following such a move. In order for them to do so they either have solid legal ground, or they think they have impenetrable political cover.

No one on the planet thinks Joe Biden can provide that cover. Not you, not me…certainly not the FBI. Those guys know Biden will throw them under the bus in a second if things go sideways. If they travel this road they do so at their own peril.

That lends credibility to the warrant service, in my view.
    So why seal the probable cause? What possible reason is there for that? Wouldn't transparency help sell their bull**** narrative? Unless, of course, the probable cause is transparently bull****

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    The whole point of a warrant is to bring evidence before the courts.

A warrant was served. Material was collected. If that material was substantive, it will be entered into evidence and used in criminal prosecution against a defendant who will have full opportunity to dispute or refute it In court.

Its a big risk for a purely political play, one that falls apart as soon as it sees the light of day if it fails.

You don’t need the snark. I’m not interested in trading barbs with you. I’m here to try to bridge some gaps in my own understanding, not to pick fights.
    Why do you think the Feebs wanted the security cameras turned off? Spin THAT into some kind of rationale that doesn't include planting evidence or bugging the residence or some other kind of dirty or illegal behavior

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Yeah, this is going to play well…

If they are this desperate to block Trump from running, you have to wonder what they’re really afraid of.

Federal investigators delivered subpoenas or paid visits to several House and Senate Republican offices in the Pennsylvania Capitol on Tuesday and Wednesday, according to multiple sources.

At least some of the individuals receiving subpoenas were told they were not targets of an investigation, according to at least six sources reached by PennLive, but that they may have information of interest to the FBI.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    A reminder from 2016…

And history…

So, remind people, it’s norms and tradition…

Is it a conspiracy if everyone knows about it?

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    In 2018 Trump signed the law that made unauthorized removal or retention of federal documents a felony.

Clinton could not be prosecuted under this law because her alleged misdeeds occurred before the law was passed.

Trump should have known this law would be used against him, and he could have declassified the items he wanted to retain, but he chose not to.

This is an unforced error by Trump.
    And the girl that gets attacked is to blame because she wore sexy clothes…

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Wouldn’t you prefer a candidate that actually wins elections for you?

Trump barely eked out an electoral college win against the least popular democrat in modern times… to which he still lost the popular vote.

And then he lost both the electoral college AND the popular vote in an election against an also-ran and a diversity hire.

Trump’s fans are zealous, but he’s a loser in the eyes of the vast majority of Americans, and more than a few Republicans.
    Not more so than the leftists that support the current regime…

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Wouldn’t you prefer a candidate that actually wins elections for you?

Trump barely eked out an electoral college win against the least popular democrat in modern times… to which he still lost the popular vote.

And then he lost both the electoral college AND the popular vote in an election against an also-ran and a diversity hire.

Trump’s fans are zealous, but he’s a loser in the eyes of the vast majority of Americans, and more than a few Republicans.
    The central state is a loser.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I agree. This is a serious problem with our sysem.

It has to start somewhere, and Trump is as deserving as any.
    Why is Trump more deserving? Does he have a multi billion dollar foundation funded by foreign interests?

Nope he does not, it is your Trump derangement syndrome that makes him deserving to you.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    IF this stuff is true…

Now we are starting to get to the plausible reasons for the raid.

LeftyGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2022
    Indianapolis
    Why is Trump more deserving? Does he have a multi billion dollar foundation funded by foreign interests?

Nope he does not, it is your Trump derangement syndrome that makes him deserving to you.

No, Trump does not have a multi-billion foundation, it was forced to close in 2018 for repeatedly engaging in fraudulent activities.

I never said he was more deserving. Investigate everyone in public service all the time...prosecute the criminals where they are found. No one should get a pass at that level.
    No one.

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    No, Trump does not have a multi-billion foundation, it was forced to close in 2018 for repeatedly engaging in fraudulent activities.
    And yet the Clinton foundation still exists. You are a hypocrite.

You deem Trump guilty of every allegation the swamp can come up with and excuse what we all know are crimes by dems. Lenin had a name for those folks, he called them useful idiots

LeftyGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2022
    Indianapolis
    And yet the Clinton foundation still exists. You are a hypocrite…

Attacking my character here only reveals the weakness in your own.

If you were interested in sincere dialog instead of ad hominem you might find my views of the Clintons are not so different from yours in certain frames of view.

I didn’t come here to fight. You are free to ignore me, as others said they have, but I came here for dialog, and I came in good faith.

Are differing views actually welcome here?

LeftyGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2022
    Indianapolis
    You deem Trump guilty of every allegation the swamp can come up with and excuse what we all know are crimes by dems. Lenin had a name for those folks, he called them useful idiots
    Hyperbole much?

Please point out, in my own posts, where I have done either of those things.

You cannot, because I have not...and again with the name-calling?

Why respond to my posts if you aren’t going to bother to read their contents?

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Attacking my character here only reveals the weakness in your own.

If you were interested in sincere dialog instead of ad hominem you might find my views of the Clintons are not so different from yours in certain frames of view.

I didn’t come here to fight. You are free to ignore me, as others said they have, but I came here for dialog, and I came in good faith.

Are differing views actually welcome here?
    Depends on the thread topic.

Top Bottom