• ...and so much more!
  • Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Texas Lt. Gov. tells Antifa to 'stay out' of El Paso after Walmart shooting

https://www.foxnews.com/media/texas...to-stay-out-of-el-paso-after-walmart-shooting

Ah yes...ANTIFA, the left-wing's domestic terrorists. Thankfully, ANTIFA members (far leftists) are so uncomfortable with violence that when they do so at protests, it would be laughable if it were not for the property damage or injuries the inflicted. White Nationalists are far more comfortable with violence and therefore more deadly...in general of course. BOTH are a National problem.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    or environmental plates too...they are the ones running 15 to 20 mph over the limit....
    WTF? Imma great driver. But yes, I run 15-20mph over the speed limit.

But seriously. What’s wrong with environmental tags? The proceeds go to Indiana DNR to the President Benjamin Harris Conservation Fund. So, did you think they were far left progressive earth worship tags? I like state parks and recreational areas.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    WTF? Imma great driver. But yes, I run 15-20mph over the speed limit.

But seriously. What’s wrong with environmental tags? The proceeds go to Indiana DNR to the President Benjamin Harris Conservation Fund. So, did you think they were far left progressive earth worship tags? I like state parks and recreational areas.

i just think running 15 to 20 over the speed limit your not thinking much of the environment burning so much fuel....little hippocrate

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    i just think running 15 to 20 over the speed limit your not thinking much of the environment burning so much fuel....little hippocrate

Ooh. Double whammy. I also drive a full size 17mpg Truck.

Again. I’m not trying to save the earth with my environmental tags. The purpose of the specialty tag is to help the DNR acquire land for recreation areas and state parks. If the state is going to acquire land for public use, I’d rather it is through donations than with taxpayer money. It has nothing to do with bat**** crazy “green” politics.

BTW, the “Environmental” plate was Indiana’s first specialty plate.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    Ooh. Double whammy. I also drive a full size 17mpg Truck.

Again. I’m not trying to save the earth with my environmental tags. The purpose of the specialty tag is to help the DNR acquire land for recreation areas and state parks. If the state is going to acquire land for public use, I’d rather it is through donations than with taxpayer money. It has nothing to do with bat**** crazy “green” politics.

BTW, the “Environmental” plate was Indiana’s first specialty plate.

if that is the meaning of the plate it should be called the DNR plate then.....when i see “Environmental” plate on hybrids first i think of is bat**** crazy “green” politics.

learned something new today....

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Unbeknownst to me, Bloomington is overrun with Nazis. These brave warriors are our saviors.

This was Greenwood, yesterday

67762620_1369461269876893_8328753468906930176_o.jpg

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    if that is the meaning of the plate it should be called the DNR plate then.....when i see “Environmental” plate on hybrids first i think of is bat**** crazy “green” politics.

learned something new today....

I remember back in the early 90s they gave discounts on fees at state parks. I used to go to Chain O' Lakes State Park several times a year.

But I can imagine that it would draw lazy "green" freaks who don't bother to research where the money goes. Not that they wouldn't want to support state parks anyway, but I could see them wearing one to flout their uber wokeness.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    So based on the model of Low Intensity Conflict and 4th Gen warfare the recent shootings are being labeled by the MSM as “white supremacy” attacks. This in concept would foster counter attacks by the opposition justified by the current shootings.
    While not a crystal ball of future events the basic template would indicate further retaliation attacks/shootings are highly likely.

I hope the theory proves invalid in this case.

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    Maybe we need to work on our delivery of these stories when relating to the current population.

Instead of the commentators mustering fake tears and having a notable change in the tone of their voice like they ALL do, they should simply say, "and you are not going to believe this s**t here!"

Until the mentally ill stop thinking they will be immortalized thru their irrational actions we will all have to endure scathing ignorance...

Top Bottom