• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    So I had a conversation with an old friend. Looks like quite a bit static on the 4th of Nov.
    If troop movements start I will tell you guys if I know.
    Would not be a good time to be in major cities. Looks like mostly east coast and the far left coast.
    Do not be amazed if St.Louis lights off again St.Louis is very weather dependent no riots in the rain or if it's to cold.

Here is a point of interest in PA looks like they are armed and hype violent.
    Several of the organized groups are screening core members carefully.
    Lots of talk of attempting to disrupt public services buses,trains,trash service.
    In addition to electricity, water, ect.

I would assume that the 2nd civil war has already started and we don't know it?

https://revolutionaryabolition.org/political-framework/

https://refusefascism.org/2017/03/25/refuse-fascism-f-a-q/

https://www.gofundme.com/trumppenceregimemustgo

Very interesting. A little research and I find this picture taken in downtown Berkeley on August 27th. Note the woman on the far left in the grey hat with the clipboard. I believe I recognize her as one of the leaders of BAMN (By Any Means Necessary). She's politically and socially well-connected in that area.

Also found this handbill:

I don't know what their end game really is, but they've been thinking on this a while and I get the feeling that this rabbit hole goes deeper than it first appears.

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    I also note that following Brad69's links, that they advocate "expropriating" (stealing) the stuff they need. No big surprise since they are commies, but it still led me to this:

VIDEO: Suspects steal 34 firearms from Austin gun store | KXAN.com

The police say they have unnamed suspects, but there is chatter that it was the Austin Red Guards arming up.

Related...Andrew Zee of Refuse Fascism appears to be the architect of the November 4th planned protests and they are planning an "Occupy" type situation to shut down city centers nationwide. The say they will stay till Trump and Pence are removed from office...

Refuse Fascism is funded by George Soros through Tides Foundation grants. I'll bet they've studied the failings of "Occupy Wallstreet" and will be better prepared this time around.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    A simple Google search of Nov. 4 turned up an old article about this that is pretty interesting. It sounds like there are so many different groups involved that they don't really know what to expect. Here is a list of the cities named in several different articles as the places where it is supposed to start, it could be worth avoiding these places on that date: New York, Chicago, Austin, Los Angeles and San Francisco.

Inside the Left?s Plans to Occupy Trump - POLITICO Magazine

“We will need firm principles of not initiating violence and opposing violence against the people and among the people,” said Zee, “while recognizing the right of the people to defend themselves.” But the radically different ideas on what “self-defense” means could make it difficult to maintain the big-tent protest that Refuse Fascism is planning on.

None of the lead organizers ever claimed that “regime change” would be easy. “This is harder and riskier than other solutions,” acknowledged Eva Sahana. “But the truth is, it is much more realistic.” A fundamental disbelief in the Democratic Party’s ability to stop Trump through electoral politics appeared to underpin their preference for direct action.

“People who hate and oppose the regime are being led to look to elections, hearings, investigations and protest as usual to ‘make their voices heard,’ as if we are dealing with a normal regime,” Sahana told the audience in New York. “We are not.”

Last edited:

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Without reading the links, I can't imagine that 11/4 was chosen randomly. I think they're planning to meet on 11/4 and then "remember remember the 5th of November"...

And I see it working out for them just as it did for Mr. Fawkes. If they become too violent in the wrong places, there are gonna be an awful lot of dead black bandanas.

I hope that I'm wrong. I pray that I'm wrong. I don't want anyone dead.... but that's not my choice.

Blessings,
    Bill

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I also note that following Brad69's links, that they advocate "expropriating" (stealing) the stuff they need. No big surprise since they are commies, but it still led me to this:

VIDEO: Suspects steal 34 firearms from Austin gun store | KXAN.com

The police say they have unnamed suspects, but there is chatter that it was the Austin Red Guards arming up.

Related...Andrew Zee of Refuse Fascism appears to be the architect of the November 4th planned protests and they are planning an "Occupy" type situation to shut down city centers nationwide. The say they will stay till Trump and Pence are removed from office...

Refuse Fascism is funded by George Soros through Tides Foundation grants. I'll bet they've studied the failings of "Occupy Wallstreet" and will be better prepared this time around.

Ok, stuff like this isn't helpful, it's fear mongering and villification, and quite dangerous. This is exactly how people end up getting hurt - making an accusation of impending violence, and not backing it up. Do you have a link to this chatter?

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    KUT showed up!

What do you think of the protest from your view?

I am kind of gloom and doom on this one the "regime change tone" is disconcerting.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    KUT showed up!

What do you think of the protest from your view?

I am kind of gloom and doom on this one the "regime change tone" is disconcerting.

If you're asking about Redneck Revolt. I think like most groups similar to them, on either side of the spectrum, they simply like to dress up and pretend... the guns are more props to look cool. Protests are social events to chant and shout and go home. Within these groups there is a small percentage of legit badasses, and they're willing to mix it up, but the rest, they ain't doing anything.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I think like most groups similar to them, on either side of the spectrum, they simply like to dress up and pretend... the guns are more props to look cool.

That's a crock of...Oh....Wait a minute....So what's wrong with that???? :)

lo11.jpg

gearyles.jpg

gordgeary2.jpg

9k=

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    More about the Nov 4th sit in.

But I feel about the same on the Red head revolt.

They don't have the numbers, nor the widespread support. There may be one or two sizable protests in certain places, but mostly I think there's no real buzz. But it is in November, so it has time to spread the word.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    Very interesting. A little research and I find this picture taken in downtown Berkeley on August 27th. Note the woman on the far left in the grey hat with the clipboard. I believe I recognize her as one of the leaders of BAMN (By Any Means Necessary). She's politically and socially well-connected in that area.

I don't know what their end game really is, but they've been thinking on this a while and I get the feeling that this rabbit hole goes deeper than it first appears.

childish BS.....

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    When I was in the Army they called that a Do Rag.

Same thing, do rags do the same thing as wave caps. But wave caps were made specifically for the purpose of holding hair in place. Before they existed, you used whatever was handy, typically a stocking or a bandana.
    Kinda like wave pomade. Now there are a million different types, but regular vaseline works just as well.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    So we have an incompleteness among INGO folk about Nov 4 protest.

I think this protest will attempt to disrupt public services in major cities and block traffic.
    If the protest extend to disrupting power, water ect.
    They will get shut down quick.

Lets see how the spin up goes on this one.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So we have an incompleteness among INGO folk about Nov 4 protest.

I think this protest will attempt to disrupt public services in major cities and block traffic.
    If the protest extend to disrupting power, water ect.
    They will get shut down quick.

Lets see how the spin up goes on this one.

I'd imagine that they are smart enough to not try to disrupt utilities, because you can't exactly target specific people are groups... all would suffer, and that's not good PR. MLK, himself, would catch a knuckle sandwich If he tried to cut off my power or water.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN

Yvette Falarca?
    Berkeley teacher Yvette Felarca arrested on charges of inciting a riot ? Berkeleyside
    Berkeley Teacher Filmed Punching Neo-Nazi Arraigned In Sacramento « CBS San Francisco

[video=youtube;-g5kX88Wviw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-g5kX88Wviw[/video]

NSFW - language
    [video=youtube;ZQwfTPqn5kc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQwfTPqn5kc[/video]

Top Bottom