• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Y6jc14k.jpg

Lol, I knew I could count on you to continue with your Kut obsession. Btw, you gotta a lot of work to do if you're ever going to impress Jody Foster. Simply finding posts on other sites on the internet, and asking former coworkers at the PD, isn't going to cut it.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Lol, I knew I could count on you to continue with your Kut obsession. Btw, you gotta a lot of work to do if you're ever going to impress Jody Foster. Simply finding posts on other sites on the internet, and asking former coworkers at the PD, isn't going to cut it.

No matter how hard I work, my Kut obsession will never match yours. :):

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Anti1A didn't show up. Too bad, Wanted to see the videos of pepper spray cannons going off.

Bam, BAMN:bat:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Seriously, is that true? You and and I disagree often. And sometimes I wonder about your purpose here. But dude, if this is true that's just ****ing creepy.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Anti1A didn't show up. Too bad, Wanted to see the videos of pepper spray cannons going off.

Bam, BAMN:bat:

I have a theory. :tinfoil:

The left is looking pretty pathetic in public opinion these days to no insignificant part, the violent Antifa thugs. I think they got their stand down orders from above. That seems like a logical suspicion given that the media and leftist leaders have been very supportive of them, even unwilling to condemn them, until Nancy Pelosi seems to have issued the command.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Let this be the only warning that is needed here, boys and girls...

Keep your posts about the topic and not about each other. I think it's fair to say no one here is Antifa.

And yes, this is your in-thread warning. :mods:

Blessings,
    Bill

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    Berkeley, apparently tired of riot and destruction, passed two ordinances temporarily prohibiting a long list of items in two areas of the city yesterday. A summary of them is here:
    https://www.cityofberkeley.info/Cit...r_select_city_parks,_streets_on_Sept__14.aspx

There are links on that page to the actual ordinances. Most of the arrests were for violating these and attempting to bring weapons in. Notable among the prohibitions were the possession of shields, the use of face concealment (e.g. masks), mace, bear repellent, pepper spray, etc. Poles could not be used for banners or flags. The prohibitions obviously targeted typical AntiFa thuggery tactics.

John

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Berkeley, apparently tired of riot and destruction, passed two ordinances temporarily prohibiting a long list of items in two areas of the city yesterday. A summary of them is here:
    https://www.cityofberkeley.info/Cit...r_select_city_parks,_streets_on_Sept__14.aspx

There are links on that page to the actual ordinances. Most of the arrests were for violating these and attempting to bring weapons in. Notable among the prohibitions were the possession of shields, the use of face concealment (e.g. masks), mace, bear repellent, pepper spray, etc. Poles could not be used for banners or flags. The prohibitions obviously targeted typical AntiFa thuggery tactics.

John

Well, Berkeley will remain liberal to the bitter end.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    This group reminds me more of the SA than anything else.

From 1924-1933, AntiFa and its predecessor organization (the RFB), the paramilitary arm of the German Communist Party (KPD), in Weimar Germany numbered over 150,000 members. They were just as violent as the Sturm Abteilung. About 1929, a street clash in Berlin between AntiFa and the SA left 30 dead behind, and that's not counting the ones that were carried off by their respective members. Regarding street thuggery and similar tactics, the real differences were the uniforms they wore and their political ideologies. The political objectives of each group justified brutally killing all opposition.

I hope you noted their ages. A couple college age. The rest are way beyond that. IIRC, at least two are in their 40's.

John

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    So I had a conversation with an old friend. Looks like quite a bit static on the 4th of Nov.
    If troop movements start I will tell you guys if I know.
    Would not be a good time to be in major cities. Looks like mostly east coast and the far left coast.
    Do not be amazed if St.Louis lights off again St.Louis is very weather dependent no riots in the rain or if it's to cold.

Here is a point of interest in PA looks like they are armed and hype violent.
    Several of the organized groups are screening core members carefully.
    Lots of talk of attempting to disrupt public services buses,trains,trash service.
    In addition to electricity, water, ect.

I would assume that the 2nd civil war has already started and we don't know it?

https://revolutionaryabolition.org/political-framework/

https://refusefascism.org/2017/03/25/refuse-fascism-f-a-q/

https://www.gofundme.com/trumppenceregimemustgo

Last edited:
    Top Bottom