• ...and so much more!
  • ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    Wanna get in BLM and antifa's good graces? Prove you're not a racist white supremacist? I hope they provide you with a certificate or something that saves you from a beatdown...

Being White But Doing it Right

On a side note, poor Hink's father should be charged with child abuse...

DJnoHmtWsAAX0Gz.jpg

what in the **** is wrong with people???????????????????

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    what in the **** is wrong with people???????????????????

It's starts with the first acceptance of needing to comply with having the exact thoughts people tell you that you should have to be a good person. From there, it's a short trip to any absurdity.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Last edited:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    The article I linked was from earlier this year. I assumed it was more recent. Lifeline Expedition's Facebook page is also still active and their ideas are unchanged.

Wouldn't it be interesting to see how young Hink is doing 10 years later?:popcorn:

They had a website that's no longer active.
    It looks like it was just a one-shot deal.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    Morons. At best.

:laugh:

I'm not certain if you're aware of the formal definition of "moron", but that fits so well. The corollary would be: Idiots. At worst. If you don't like either of those extremes, you can take the middle of the road with: Imbeciles.

John

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    :laugh:

I'm not certain if you're aware of the formal definition of "moron", but that fits so well. The corollary would be: Idiots. At worst. If you don't like either of those extremes, you can take the middle of the road with: Imbeciles.

John

We're on the same page!

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Why? Has Anti1A started atacking blacks?

Chip on shoulder much.

I agree this has nothing to do with Anti1A, but let it be burried here rather than start it's own toxic thread.

I understand that you have had bad experiences in your past, so have many of us. Not the same as yours but just as bad, maybe worse.

The point is, there comes a time when we have to move on and live our lives to the fullest.

I hate Psycology, but one term I can identify with is Well Adjusted. I see it as someone who has a bag of mixed experiences, good and bad, but doesn't dwell on the bad and makes the most of their life. When life gives you barley and hops, make beer.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Why? Has Anti1A started atacking blacks?

Chip on shoulder much.

I agree this has nothing to do with Anti1A, but let it be burried here rather than start it's own toxic thread.

I understand that you have had bad experiences in your past, so have many of us. Not the same as yours but just as bad, maybe worse.

The point is, there comes a time when we have to move on and live our lives to the fullest.

I hate Psycology, but one term I can identify with is Well Adjusted. I see it as someone who has a bag of mixed experiences, good and bad, but doesn't dwell on the bad and makes the most of their life. When life gives you barley and hops, make beer.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/13/us/biracial-boy-lynched-new-hampshire.html

When do I move on?

Top Bottom