• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I guess I'm part of the hetero-normative gym culture cause all I could think of while watching that was...

[video=youtube;BFCb4j0E2p4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFCb4j0E2p4[/video]

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    [video=youtube;iVxYfbBOPv8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVxYfbBOPv8[/video]

These idiots seem to have overlooked a couple of issues. First, the only fights their people have been in have been fights they have picked themselves. Second, if they bring this sh*t to my neighborhood, I am not going to even put the effort into beating their asses when much more efficient options are available, and my guess is that I am not alone in this.

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I am not going to even put the effort into beating their asses when much more efficient options are available, and my guess is that I am not alone in this.

I was thinking the very same thing.

[video=youtube;QlesvrKh82M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlesvrKh82M[/video]

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    You know a bullwhip would be an effective riot weapon the sound of one will unnerve most people.
    I would assume the end of hand to hand combat in the 1400,s would have marked the high water mark in riot arms and armor?

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    You know a bullwhip would be an effective riot weapon the sound of one will unnerve most people.
    I would assume the end of hand to hand combat in the 1400,s would have marked the high water mark in riot arms and armor?

For the benefit of our friends who are not up on their trivia, the script called for Indiana Jones to use the bullwhip in a running fight with Mr. Sword. As it so happened, Harrison Ford was feeling ill and in one of those moods and improvised, and the improvisation stuck.

IndyTom

Expert
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Oct 3, 2013
    Fishers
    For the benefit of our friends who are not up on their trivia, the script called for Indiana Jones to use the bullwhip in a running fight with Mr. Sword. As it so happened, Harrison Ford was feeling ill and in one of those moods and improvised, and the improvisation stuck.

If you watch at the end of the scene, he is clearly looking for the nearest bathroom.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Wow. I'm afraid. Scares the fascist out of me.

I have a surplus of fascism to complement my impressive racism.

Indeed! Next thing you know, you will be retiring from your position as Sith Lord to retire to the country and play philosopher.

I'm thinking Boca Raton. Those cabana shirts and powder blue quadruple knit slacks would be a rather natty addition to the helmet and cape.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana

I just watched the video and I'm calling shenanigans. I think it's someone acting like they have seen antifa morons behaving on their videos. The way he's holding it while he's shooting is "over the top" trying to make himself look like an idiot. Then checking for a clear chamber after is something only a gun person would do.

It's either a parody for funsies or someone helping antifa look like antifa.

Top Bottom