• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Look up the riots of the late 60's and the LEO interventions.

LE is not willing to put themselves in the limelight the media will cast upon them if they try and hold these idiots at bay.

In the case of the recent riots, and that's really what we have to call them, the police leadership is accused of telling officers to stand down and let them fight. I don't know if that's true or not, but there is at lease some strong circumstantial evidence to say it's a real possibility.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    I agree with CM that most SPD and locals do not want to be seen as head splitters anymore. Even when faced with clear "combatants"
    JAL spurred me to look aroundfor some more information. Looks to be a clearly organized group.
    They have S-1,2,3,4 fuctions and a effective propaganda machine. The recruit the "Hope and Change" crowd to the "Robin Hood" Bernie supporters.
    They use straight Marxist lino workers rights blah blah.
    Often innocent protesters get caught in with them most leave after they see "There side" carrying spiked bats. Many of the innocents are amazed at the violence and hatred of the ALT-Left. Often helping and sheidling the victims.
    I have brought this subject up before the determination of the ALT-Left to undermine this country is far larger and better organized than most belive.
    The election of President Trump has spurred many to join and help fund "resistance" movements. The firestorm of offensive statues ect. Is clear evidence of some form of large scale organization. Large amounts of protesters were rallied to Challotsville, VA in a very short amount of time another signal of clear national organization.
    If the Police contuine to stand by the effectness of the organization will grow. They do not come to protest they arrive ready to riot.
    Here's a link Who was responsible for the violence in Charlottesville? Here's what witnesses say - LA Times
    From both sides they couldn't understand why the Police stood by?
    I wonder if the young women's death is a direct result of Police pacifism?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I agree with CM that most SPD and locals do not want to be seen as head splitters anymore. Even when faced with clear "combatants"
    JAL spurred me to look aroundfor some more information. Looks to be a clearly organized group.
    They have S-1,2,3,4 fuctions and a effective propaganda machine. The recruit the "Hope and Change" crowd to the "Robin Hood" Bernie supporters.
    They use straight Marxist lino workers rights blah blah.
    Often innocent protesters get caught in with them most leave after they see "There side" carrying spiked bats. Many of the innocents are amazed at the violence and hatred of the ALT-Left. Often helping and sheidling the victims.
    I have brought this subject up before the determination of the ALT-Left to undermine this country is far larger and better organized than most belive.
    The election of President Trump has spurred many to join and help fund "resistance" movements. The firestorm of offensive statues ect. Is clear evidence of some form of large scale organization. Large amounts of protesters were rallied to Challotsville, VA in a very short amount of time another signal of clear national organization.
    If the Police contuine to stand by the effectness of the organization will grow. They do not come to protest they arrive ready to riot.
    Here's a link Who was responsible for the violence in Charlottesville? Here's what witnesses say - LA Times
    From both sides they couldn't understand why the Police stood by?
    I wonder if the young women's death is a direct result of Police pacifism?

I don't think so. Simple numbers seems the most likely reason. Let me break it down to you on a smaller scale. You're one of 10 officers, overseeing a two groups. 250 Nazis/Klan, 250 Antifa. Both groups dislike you, and have proven in the past to attack you. The two groups start mixing it up. Do you wade into the crowd and attempt to break it up, knowing that there's potential for both groups to turn on you? Trust me, the VAST majority of cop that I know, would love nothing better, that to stomp #%$& out of people that have it coming.

Last edited:

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Actually I would like to see cage matches Between ANTIFA and the true NAZI,s KKK and WS.

1 on 1, 10 on 10, 100 0n 100, and so on wwhoever can walk out at the end gets to fight the next match.

No weapons just the weapon that they are.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    BF I agree if we put it on pay for view we could get rich!

KUT
    I would not doubt the individual Police Officers will to get in the fray.
    I guess the better question for you and the other guys with riot gear in your trunk. Do you think that the leadership is telling the Police to stand down?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    BF I agree if we put it on pay for view we could get rich!

KUT
    I would not doubt the individual Police Officers will to get in the fray.
    I guess the better question for you and the other guys with riot gear in your trunk. Do you think that the leadership is telling the Police to stand down?

There were some cops who claimed as much. Hard to know it that's true though.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Actually I would like to see cage matches Between ANTIFA and the true NAZI,s KKK and WS.

1 on 1, 10 on 10, 100 0n 100, and so on wwhoever can walk out at the end gets to fight the next match.

No weapons just the weapon that they are.

Based on my observations, to make it an interesting match you would need the antifa : (anyone else bad) ratio 5:1,50:10,500:100.

The only way antifa could be evenly matched 1:1 is if their opponents were drawn from the local junior high school's Dungeons & Dragons club (evil player characters, of course).

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Based on my observations, to make it an interesting match you would need the antifa:(anyone else bad) ratio 5:1,50:10,500:100.

The only way antifa could be evenly matched 1:1 is if their opponents were drawn from the local junior high school's Dungeons & Dragons club (evil player characters, of course).
    This isn't necessarily true. Being a YouTube junkie I've seen many 1:1 confrontations. Howver, it's my observation that the 1:1 confrontations where the Antifa thugs are likely to engage in involve a weaker opponent, such as a woman, handicapped, or elderly person. They'll attack a person in a wheelchair, 1:1 for example.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    That is why it needs to be a cage match between TRUE BELIEVERS on both sides, only one walks out.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Am I the only one tempted to rent a wheelchair for the next parade?

Minigun-Wheelchair-1.jpg

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Am I the only one tempted to rent a wheelchair for the next parade?
    Just go ahead and buy a used one. When you bring it back with one bent wheel and a missing leg rest they'll want you to pay for it anyway.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    This isn't necessarily true. Being a YouTube junkie I've seen many 1:1 confrontations. Howver, it's my observation that the 1:1 confrontations where the Antifa thugs are likely to engage in involve a weaker opponent, such as a woman, handicapped, or elderly person. They'll attack a person in a wheelchair, 1:1 for example.

Correct! But those aren't the helpless victims they'll be facing in the cage match.

And no bicycle locks or pepper spray allowed.

That is why it needs to be a cage match between TRUE BELIEVERS on both sides, only one walks out.

Agreed!

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Correct! But those aren't the helpless victims they'll be facing in the cage match.

And no bicycle locks or pepper spray allowed.

You're not being fair! I say let the leftists have their spray and locks. Let those on the right who support the 2A bring guns. That way everyone gets to use what they believe in!

Top Bottom