• ...and so much more!
  • nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    I've only seen 2 Harris Walz signs in Orange county. One on 37 N of Paoli. The other sign on N Sandy Hook Rd just north of the fairgrounds in Paoli. Haven't seen any signs in Lawrence county or along my drive to work. I remember in 2020 driving to W Virginia and not seeing a single Biden Harris sign. Then wondering how the Hell he was elected! Are people that vote Democrat that embarrassed that they don't put out yard signs or flags?

I'm seeing so many harris signs in Lafayette that it worries me.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Are you saying you want gender equality....

Let me cross that off the list of things I thought printcraft would never say...

Hell no!

To clarify, they did it to try to get a sound bite to get emotionally challenged women to get upset.

I know “emotionally challenged woman” is redundant.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    Don’t worry guys JD Vance is totally the weird one!

That's the Deputy Barney Fife Deer in Headlights Look when Sheriff Andy reins him in.
    He's not a retired Command Sergeant Major (E-9 highest ranking enlisted in battalion or higher level command). He's a retired Master Sergeant (E-8) which is the average senior Noncom retired rank I'd expect for 24 years service, but not with nearly the prestige of a retired CSM. He was knowingly lying about it continuously from the day he retired and started running for Congress until he was finally publicly called out for loud enough by those who served with him and knew better.

Last edited:

Zjhagens

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Those two moderators for the VP debate were nothing more than main stream media Democrap shills!
    They were both a POS :poop: :poop: :poop: in that regard!
    I truly don’t understand why conservative candidates continue to agree to debates moderated by these propagandists or corporate media.

While I can see a lot of potential problems with this, if you could work out the kinks, I’d like to see a debate where the questions are asked directly by voting citizens. Pick via a random selection of people who have signed up, 10-15 or so “average joes” - split fairly between all parties and some undecided voters. Have a live audience, also evenly split, that are voting in real time if the candidate has actually answered the question or not, and granting time to respond and such, just as moderators do.

While i realize it’s a whole lot easier to have moderators and pulling this off would be hard, we can do better than these partisan clown shows. My point is get these corporate media hacks out of it all together. Let the people talk to the candidates and press them on the issues that matter to them.

Just an off the cuff idea.

Top Bottom