Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    There will be colateral damage.

TeP8yaW.png

[video=youtube;0-JA1ffd5Ms]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-JA1ffd5Ms[/video]

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    There are also those blind sheeple that will be hurt. I think we that fight for our rights also have it in mind to see that they are protected also.

The soldier who goes to war does not do it for his own security alone.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    It won't go anywhere sadly. I'll sign it anyways.
    I'm just waiting for the kkk to retaliate against antifa. I hate them both the same and it will be amusing to watch them kill each other.
    Antifa is already very violent so I expect it to get nuts soon between them

Mainly because homegrown extremist groups can't be classified as terrorist groups because the Immigration and Nationality Act is the provision which determines stuff. You'll need a new law, and good luck with that.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It won't go anywhere sadly. I'll sign it anyways.
    I'm just waiting for the kkk to retaliate against antifa. I hate them both the same and it will be amusing to watch them kill each other.
    Antifa is already very violent so I expect it to get nuts soon between them

It is very satisfying to see Antifa thugs have their asses handed to them. I'll give you that. And it may be satisfying to watch two thugs destroy each other, but that's not what the public sees.

It furthers Antifa's cause when actual racists do violence against them, because the press will make sure the public sees Antifa as the freedom fighters rather than the terrorists. Charlottesville was a win for Antifa in public opinion. It was too easy for the leftist press to make Antifa out to be the good guys when they can literally say they were fighting actual fascist groups like White Supremicists and Neo-Nazis.

I'd like Antifa to be exposed for what they are. The public already knows what the Neo-Nazis are. The Swastika is rightly seen as a symbol of oppression, and murder, while the hammer and sickle is now more welcomed. But that should be every bit as much a symbol of oppression and murder as the Swastika.

Last edited:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    It is very satisfying to see Antifa thugs have their asses handed to them. I'll give you that. And it may be satisfying to watch two thugs destroy each other, but that's not what the public sees.

It furthers Antifa's cause when actual racists do violence against them, because the press will make sure the public sees Antifa as the freedom fighters rather than the terrorists. Charlottesville was a win for Antifa in public opinion. It was too easy for the leftist press to make Antifa out to be the good guys when they can literally say they were fighting actual fascist groups like White Supremicists and Neo-Nazis.

I'd like Antifa to be exposed for what they are. The public already knows what the Neo-Nazis are. The Swastika is rightly seen as a symbol of oppression, and murder, while the hammer and sickle is now more welcomed. But that should be every bit as much a symbol of oppression and murder as the Swastika.

Good points I agree

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Interesting video;
    [video=youtube;qxwkAlK84vk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxwkAlK84vk[/video]

Compare the values, beliefs, and tactics used to what is on display today from certain groups

Top Bottom