'Environmentalist' Buttigieg unloads bike from SUV before riding short distance to his destination

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    The same as everyone in the White House getting their pictures taken with double masks, then ripping that crap off their faces the instant the cameras turn off.

It's ALL a performance with this administration. All they do is stage these little public plays to signal their virtue so the media can fawn over how wonderful they are. It's all so the sheep can breathe a sigh of relief, stop paying attention, and get their rights taken away while they're asleep.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    The same as everyone in the White House getting their pictures taken with double masks, then ripping that crap off their faces the instant the cameras turn off.

It's ALL a performance with this administration. All they do is stage these little public plays to signal their virtue so the media can fawn over how wonderful they are. It's all so the sheep can breathe a sigh of relief, stop paying attention, and get their rights taken away while they're asleep.

Dead on....These ****ers can go to Hell, but I will not be along for their ride.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Does seem ridiculous considering that the big black SUV and a guy on a motorized bike are following him to his to his destination.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The first sign he's scummy should have been right after pledging an oath to the constitution, he immediately declared no citizen "needs" their rights.

That's scummy on a level that makes this bike nonsense not even matter.
    In light of crossing a line I would pay to see someone "Un-Hinge" his pencil neck head from his shoulders. I do believe my daughter could take him in a straight up fight. He is a squish. A nothing on a scale of nothings. Yet he checks a couple of social warrior boxes so yeah, lets put him in a position he knows absolutely Zero about which is more the norm these days.

We are lost people. Just lost.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    In light of crossing a line I would pay to see someone "Un-Hinge" his pencil neck head from his shoulders. I do believe my daughter could take him in a straight up fight. He is a squish. A nothing on a scale of nothings. Yet he checks a couple of social warrior boxes so yeah, lets put him in a position he knows absolutely Zero about which is more the norm these days.

Since he was installed as Secretary of Transportation I am goingvto have to deal with his stupidity every day I work.

Since you specifically asked for more circumspect posting I am going to bypass specific references to Pete's personal proclivities and a good place to relocate a semi.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    He is no different than any of the other liberal whack jobs in this country. They’re all either liars to their core or too naive to see past the ends of their noses. They perpetuate their lies until they think the lights are off then they transition back to acting like (somewhat) normal human beings.

The planet and most certainly this country would be better off without them.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Since he was installed as Secretary of Transportation I am goingvto have to deal with his stupidity every day I work.

Since you specifically asked for more circumspect posting I am going to bypass specific references to Pete's personal proclivities and a good place to relocate a semi.
    I already know my friend.
    I would pay to watch that as well.

Some people just have no place in this world especially in power. These people should not have matches let alone tell us how to live.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010

Not really a vote of confidence for the Navy there.

dbm3p75p6of41.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom