'Environmentalist' Buttigieg unloads bike from SUV before riding short distance to his destination

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I have had the displeasure of trying to have a conversation with this joker. No he's not a nice person to converse with, very arrogant. He is pretty sure he is the smartest person in the room, and incredible little man syndrome.

Well, that would be a problem.
    EVERYONE know I AM the smartest person in the room, and my "little man syndrome" is INCREDIBLE.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    You may think different about that face punching after about 5 min. Especially if it's a conversation on something you have knowledge on. He is quite fake and arrogant.

Face punching is always an option. :)

An example: I once interviewed Paul Helmke for a school project when he was the mayor of Fort Wayne. Guy was ultra nice, very kind, and very generous with his time. Imagine every kid in the city calling you up and you actually taking all of their calls and stupid questions.

Today, I would 100% punch him in the face if I could.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I feel pretty much the same as you and also with Tulsi Gabbord. 95% horrible political ideas, but doesn't strike me as being the downright evil SOBs we have holding most of the power in this country. I wouldn't vote for either of them, but I wouldn't be compelled to punch them straight in the face either.
    Tulsi Gabbard is hot, and a girl, so that helps to mitigate the urge to punch her in the face. :): And actually her politics are probably the least objectionable (from what little I know of them) of any on her side of the aisle.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    I have had the displeasure of trying to have a conversation with this joker. No he's not a nice person to converse with, very arrogant. He is pretty sure he is the smartest person in the room, and incredible little man syndrome.
    How did you read him prior to the meeting? Like I said I havent met him just interested if you had the same perception I did.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    How did you read him prior to the meeting? Like I said I havent met him just interested if you had the same perception I did.
    Had no previous knowledge of him. He for some reason was involved in a workplace meeting at my work. He accused an employee of being to scared to perform the task, even though the employee was just following the new company policy that was implemented 2 months prior. He basically said he would have went ahead and did the job at hand because he's not easily scared :rolleyes:(the employee didn't perform the task because it was against policy, not because he was scared). This was shortly after he became mayor

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Had no previous knowledge of him. He for some reason was involved in a workplace meeting at my work. He accused an employee of being to scared to perform the task, even though the employee was just following the new company policy that was implemented 2 months prior. He basically said he would have went ahead and did the job at hand because he's not easily scared :rolleyes:(the employee didn't perform the task because it was against policy, not because he was scared). This was shortly after he became mayor
    I've run into that at the steel mill.
    Don't follow the policy, and you get time off.
    Follow the policy, and you're either a coward, or just trying to slow down the job.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Tulsi Gabbard is hot, and a girl, so that helps to mitigate the urge to punch her in the face. :): And actually her politics are probably the least objectionable (from what little I know of them) of any on her side of the aisle.
    She is normal enough to have been effectively cancelled by the D party. I am thinking she should embrace the 2A and join the GOP.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Not really a vote of confidence for the Navy there.

dbm3p75p6of41.jpg

Not a speck of dirt, sand, or sweat anywhere.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I am done with this lot.
    I have warned and you continue to act like a bunch of freshman peaking into the girls locker room.

You know who you are.
    Be more like........??????

And a few others.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw