• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    ...I recommend everyone read his manifesto...

Thanks. But I'd rather gargle broken glass.:rolleyes:

We shouldn't know these sick f**kers names. Shouldn't ever see their picture. And certainly not know their f**ked up politics.

Deny them the ONE thing they all crave, attention.

I know it's fantasy. These events are cash cows for the media and yet more fuel to push their agendas. But I don't have to willingly play along.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    It’s being charged as capital murder, so he’s gonna be on death row.

He said in his manifesto that he probably wouldn’t make it. That he’d rather not live with his family hating him. That if he’s confronted he’s not going to surrender even if he’s out of ammo, and that if he does get caught alive, it’ll be because they subdued him.

I recommend everyone read his manifesto. First, it shows how both sides are selectively, deceptively, editorializing the manifesto. It is an indictment of both far left and far right ideologies. He’s all over the place politically. He could be a social democrat. Pro universal healthcare, UBI; he’s an environmentalist, and a right wing identitarian.
    I think the perpetrator purposely fashioned his manifesto by design with a little bit of everything for both sides to glom onto and use against each other to perpetuate the vast division that is tearing this country apart.

That’s why it appears that he is all over the place politically. It’s by design IMO.

That’s my take anyway on what his goal was and it would appear that he’s achieving it.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Thanks. But I'd rather gargle broken glass.:rolleyes:

We shouldn't know these sick f**kers names. Shouldn't ever see their picture. And certainly not know their f**ked up politics.

Deny them the ONE thing they all crave, attention.

I know it's fantasy. These events are cash cows for the media and yet more fuel to push their agendas. But I don't have to willingly play along.
    I don’t know the guy’s name. I have no idea. Don’t care. But I find it worthwhile to read from the horse’s mouth why he did it, and if for no other reason, because I’ll knkw which media are outright lying.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I think the perpetrator purposely fashioned his manifesto by design with a little bit of everything for both sides to glom onto and use against each other to perpetuate the vast division that is tearing this country apart.

That’s why it appears that he is all over the place politically. It’s by design IMO.

That’s my take anyway on what his goal was and it would appear that he’s achieving it.
    I dunno. He’s 21. I don’t think he put that much thought into it. He said he’s only been planning this for only a month. He wanted to hurry up before he lost his nerve. It read to me like just blathered it all out. But I do think he’s been thinking about this stuff for a long time. Long enough to become radicalized.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    From an article titled his manifesto echos Gores rhetoric.

From the shooters manifesto.

“The environment is getting worse by the year,” the manifesto reads. “Most of y’all are just too stubborn to change your lifestyle. So the next logical step is to decrease the number of people in America using resources. If we can get rid of enough people, then our way of life can become more sustainable.”

OH! :poop: I'm sorry the title is https://www.motherjones.com/environ...o-manifesto-where-racism-and-eco-facism-meet/

The NY Times posted: [h=1]El Paso Shooting Suspect’s Manifesto Echoes Trump’s Language[/h]

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    He said specifically that he held these views prior to Trump's presidency.

His views on immigration are not constrained by racism, but by population control, by what I could see.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

His views on immigration are not constrained by racism, but by population control, by what I could see.

Wait what? You think the shooter was more motivated by population control than racism?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

He doesn’t seem to be a racist to me per se. At least not in Neo Nazi sort of way. He did spout a lot of identitarian stuff though. So it’s not just population control as his reasoning. He didn’t say or seem to imply that whites are superior, but he did say that all races should remain pure. And that when races intermingle they lose their identity, and he thought that was bad.

A good (sane) anthropology course could cure him of most of that identity nonsense. Yes. Identities are important to humans. Biologically, “mingling” race isn’t really any different from “mingling” diverse ancestry. It’s culture that’s a little harder.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Wait what? You think the shooter was more motivated by population control than racism?

Please reread the quote from his manifesto.

“The environment is getting worse by the year,” the manifesto reads. “Most of y’all are just too stubborn to change your lifestyle. So the next logical step is to decrease the number of people in America using resources. If we can get rid of enough people, then our way of life can become more sustainable.”

3791q6.jpg

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Please reread the quote from his manifesto.

3791q6.jpg
    I guess the Mexicans that are using up the resources gotta go first. After all he allegedly told LE upon his capture that he wanted to shoot as many Mexicans as he could.

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    I saw a local news report on Moms Demand Action that said their goal is to get legislation for universal background checks because guns are too easily obtained and end up in the wrong hands of the mass shooters. I don't recall any mass shooter that obtained their gun from a private sale. Can anyone point to an instance of a mass shooter's gun coming from a private sale?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

If you define racism in the traditional sense, yes. His most workable solution was to separate everyone by race/identity to live in different regions. That’s definitely identitarian. But that’s not racism in itself.

He didn’t kill the people at the Walmart because of their race. He killed them because they’re immigrants. He even said it would probably be more effective to kill (presumably) the people he calls traitors, Democrats and corporatist Republicans. But he said he couldn’t bring himself to kill Americans.

Certainly xenophobic. Not really all that evident of racism. And most definitely an indoctrinated murderous nut.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I saw a local news report on Moms Demand Action that said their goal is to get legislation for universal background checks because guns are too easily obtained and end up in the wrong hands of the mass shooters. I don't recall any mass shooter that obtained their gun from a private sale. Can anyone point to an instance of a mass shooter's gun coming from a private sale?

No. But maybe they should require a background check before someone can kill his mom and steal her guns.

Top Bottom