• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    If you define racism in the traditional sense, yes. His most workable solution was to separate everyone by race/identity to live in different regions. That’s definitely identitarian. But that’s not racism in itself.

He didn’t kill the people at the Walmart because of their race. He killed them because they’re immigrants. He even said it would probably be more effective to kill (presumably) the people he calls traitors, Democrats and corporatist Republicans. But he said he couldn’t bring himself to kill Americans.

Certainly xenophobic. Not really all that evident of racism. And most definitely an indoctrinated murderous nut.
    He stated in the first paragraph that he was in effect taking action to stop the cultural and ethnic replacement instigated by the Hispanic invasion.

Would that be racist or identitarian?

I’m assuming by identitarian his goal would be to preserve a distinct American identity , culture and the country’s resources for Americans.

if that’s the case there are a lot of people that want the same thing but aren’t crazy enough to start killing Hispanics to achieve that goal.

This lunatic blew through the stop sign and took it to far and people died because of it.

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    If you define racism in the traditional sense, yes. His most workable solution was to separate everyone by race/identity to live in different regions. That’s definitely identitarian. But that’s not racism in itself.

He didn’t kill the people at the Walmart because of their race. He killed them because they’re immigrants. He even said it would probably be more effective to kill (presumably) the people he calls traitors, Democrats and corporatist Republicans. But he said he couldn’t bring himself to kill Americans.

Certainly xenophobic. Not really all that evident of racism. And most definitely an indoctrinated murderous nut.

We used to have a policy here, called "Separate but Equal." Would you call that policy racist or identitarian? And no, he DID kill people because of their race, as I'm not so sure one can determine who is an immigrant and who is a citizen simply by looking at them for the time it take to squeeze a trigger.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    We used to have a policy here, called "Separate but Equal." Would you call that policy racist or identitarian? And no, he DID kill people because of their race, as I'm not so sure one can determine who is an immigrant and who is a citizen simply by looking at them for the time it take to squeeze a trigger.
    You know very well there is much more to that determination than simply that one phrase.

Very recently you were correcting someone else's misuse of the word racism, and now you are trying to misuse it in a similar way. Since you think the guy was racist, certainly you can point to where he stated that Mexicans, which really aren't a race, are inferior to whites.

I personally haven't read the crap he wrote, and no have interest in doing so.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    To my thinking basing a view of someone solely upon their membership to an ethnic group is racist. This might be overly simplified but I don't see a reason to complicate the issue here.

Doug

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    To my thinking basing a view of someone solely upon their membership to an ethnic group is racist. This might be overly simplified but I don't see a reason to complicate the issue here.

Doug
    The issue is, words have meanings. Too many people choose to ignore those meanings and try to define words to suit their purpose.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    You know very well there is much more to that determination than simply that one phrase.

Very recently you were correcting someone else's misuse of the word racism, and now you are trying to misuse it in a similar way. Since you think the guy was racist, certainly you can point to where he stated that Mexicans, which really aren't a race, are inferior to whites.

I personally haven't read the crap he wrote, and no have interest in doing so.

"This attack is in response to the Hispanic Invasion of Texas." ....... "I am defending my country from the cultural and ethnic replacement brought on by an Invasion."

A few questions:
    Which culture and ethnicity, specifically ethnicity, is he speaking about being replaced?
    Does he associate Hispanics with having a negative impact on society due to immigration?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Doug

Does the El Paso shooter do exactly that? If you've read the manifesto, of course.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    "This attack is in response to the Hispanic Invasion of Texas." ....... "I am defending my country from the cultural and ethnic replacement brought on by an Invasion."

A few questions:
    Which culture and ethnicity, specifically ethnicity, is he speaking about being replaced?
    Does he associate Hispanics with having a negative impact on society due to immigration?

I gave it a quick read the other day... Didn’t he say illegals?
    I’m pretty sure there was a part about acknowledging immigrants helped to build this country.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    I gave it a quick read the other day... Didn’t he say illegals?
    I’m pretty sure there was a part about acknowledging immigrants helped to build this country.

If hes referring to illegals, then that would not specify Mexicans. But he did specifically mention the Hispanic illegals. To me that's the detail which makes this a race issue, even though an overwhelming majority of illegals are in fact either mexican or some form of Hispanic. Or maybe I'm being overly sensitive to some tide pod eating kids ramblings.

Also, illegal immigration and cultural degradation are two separate issues. Why not go to the nearest Chinatown 50 miles away and take out those immigrants who strongly cling on to there culture if not more so than Mexicans in the u.s.?

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I guess all Americans are now considered a single race.

That is great Kut is my brother from another mother and we are totally homogenized.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    EBS4eZ5W4AAIaFR

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Wait what? You think the shooter was more motivated by population control than racism?

To the extent that sane, logical people can discuss the ideology of a madman: one might argue that his motivation was more nationalism/xenophobia than racism. He wasn't so much anti-Hispanic as he was anti-immigrant. He implied that native Americans would have been equally within their rights to act in the manner in which he acted, to repel invaders (i.e. our ancestors).

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon

A few questions:

It seems that nits are being picked, to no beneficial end. His views are clearly bigoted. Why the importance in ascribing the term racism to that bigotry? A hundred or so years ago, this guy would have been shooting up Irish.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Unlike we Scots who were imported as engineers, quarry men and stone cutters.

My grand pa was a stone cutter.

We were totally respected. You have seen the movie Breaking Away?

Top Bottom