• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    FYI- Wife just sent me these two notices that went out for protests tonight in Carmel and Fishers. Hopefully they will remain peaceful.

Doesn't matter if they label it peaceful. The point has been made and they are not doing any good at this point. No one is on the opposite side of the original trigger.

They are knowingly providing opportunity and cover for the violence. Having peaceful protests be hijacked is now a predictable occurrence. How many times does this pattern have to happen?

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    That guy could be an undercover officer. There was a reddit thread about how to look out for them. Of course, there's no telling when or where those photos were taken.

Normalized mask? No need. It's already normal for protestors/rioters to where masks. Hong Kong started it.

As to "foreign influence", again, no need. We've shown we can do just fine rioting on our own.

I wonder how much watching HK has influenced folks. I'm sure there's a large number of SJW's who've been packing "protest bags" just waiting for the day when they be as cool as them.

1999 WTO - Seattle riots...
    8816e29dfa88cd0b303f41cfbfef20d2.jpg

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    News said people were arrested for "rioting" and prosecutor's office will decide on whether/what to charge them with.
    Can anyone tell me what the infamous Marion County bail schedule sets for rioting? Will they be released OR or $100 never to be seen again? Will they be looting Carmel tonight?
    I'm sure they will all plead not guilty but if convicted, what's the sentence for rioting?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    News said people were arrested for "rioting" and prosecutor's office will decide on whether/what to charge them with.
    Can anyone tell me what the infamous Marion County bail schedule sets for rioting? Will they be released OR or $100 never to be seen again? Will they be looting Carmel tonight?
    I'm sure they will all plead not guilty but if convicted, what's the sentence for rioting?

I don't know for sure, but my guess the actual charge would be something like criminal mischief, or disorderly conduct with possible resisting arrest depending on the circumstances, but that's just my uninformed guess.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder

A brisk talking to and no chocolate syrup on their ice cream?

[video=youtube;QCSW761CuWk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCSW761CuWk[/video]

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Curfew again tonight, I get off work at 2000. It is essential travel for me to get back across the county line.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Doesn't matter if they label it peaceful. The point has been made and they are not doing any good at this point. No one is on the opposite side of the original trigger.

They are knowingly providing opportunity and cover for the violence. Having peaceful protests be hijacked is now a predictable occurrence. How many times does this pattern have to happen?

So no more protest of any kind. Is that what you're saying? :dunno:

Bollorollo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Indiana
    So Fox59 news just reported, Mayor Stinky feet is asking the Chief of Police to do a internal investigation on his police officers for using excessive abuse on the protesters over the weekend.. WTF.... Yet it doesn't surprise me.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    So Fox59 news just reported, Mayor Stinky feet is asking the Chief of Police to to a internal investigation on his police officers for using excessive abuse on the protesters over the weekend.. WTF.... Yet it doesn't surprise me.

I saw a video on twitter last night of supposed "abuse" by IMPD. Lets put it this way, there's more abuse that happens to you when you try to make your way down isles at the indy 1500 than the police inflicted.

I managed to find the video. https://twitter.com/cnrchm/status/1267284415744479232

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    So Fox59 news just reported, Mayor Stinky feet is asking the Chief of Police to do a internal investigation on his police officers for using excessive abuse on the protesters over the weekend.. WTF.... Yet it doesn't surprise me.

Pardon my French, but **** him! He can put riot gear on and go keep the city from being burned to the ground than!

I hate politicians.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    So no more protest of any kind. Is that what you're saying? :dunno:

So, more destruction and injury/death. Is that what you are saying?

[STRIKE]Until they can be unlinked, protest = injury/death/destruction.[/STRIKE]

Correction: Until they can be unlinked, protest --> injury/death/destruction.

Top Bottom