• bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Minnesota must sure be proud of their "leaders."

We shouldn't forget that these early actions brought the terrorists to us.

“Comrades”

Wonder if Minnesota residents will ask for Omar and Walz resignations since their children were part of the terrorism?

Last edited:

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Night all. I saw 4 protesters in Sturgis, MI tonight. Saw them getting out of their truck when I drove into town and saw them having a chat with the local constabulary on my way out. :):

Thank you officers.

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    Tonight, upon the OG's guidance, we reluctantly went silent and replace the blue carriage lights with regular white. Our allegiance hasn't changed but we think it better to not draw attention to ourselves at this time.

I was wondering last night when was the last time teargas has been deployed anywhere in the city/county boundaries. I've been battling family members that are ignorant to what is really going on. They refuse to acknowledge that more than a protest is at hand.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Looks like downtown indy didn't have much action, died down around 9pm. Good.

Yet other cities were torn down and burned.

DC got it bad, some intense interactions between rioters and police. Lot of pushing back, pepper, rubber bullets... but the rioters just seemed to be seeking clout, attention, streaming themselves, taking pics. Just farming for "likes". Good restraint on the part of the police, and great job pushing them back block by block and isolating them away. MP came in to block them so fire trucks could put out the cathedral.

Shortly after, the looters came... set many fires, broke into many businesses.

I hear Boston had it bad, too

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    Looks like downtown indy didn't have much action, died down around 9pm. Good.

Yet other cities were torn down and burned.

DC got it bad, some intense interactions between rioters and police. Lot of pushing back, pepper, rubber bullets... but the rioters just seemed to be seeking clout, attention, streaming themselves, taking pics. Just farming for "likes". Good restraint on the part of the police, and great job pushing them back block by block and isolating them away. MP came in to block them so fire trucks could put out the cathedral.

Shortly after, the looters came... set many fires, broke into many businesses.

I hear Boston had it bad, too

It wasn't The Cathedral it was the Historical St Johns Catholic Church across Lafayette Square from the White House.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Tonight, upon the OG's guidance, we reluctantly went silent and replace the blue carriage lights with regular white. Our allegiance hasn't changed but we think it better to not draw attention to ourselves at this time.

I understand why. Most people support the police. Unfortunately, they’re the silent majority. Society is allowing the loud and boisterous to rule by mob mentality because people are too afraid to be labeled or attacked. I wish there was a suitable solution.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    And that's why I hate to see the English language sliding with terms like "woke". It's an allowance that morons are cool.

ok karen

just kidding Hoosier...

oh, sorry, no colloquialisms for you, Indiana native...

The English language is always evolving, else we would be talking in the speech pattern of ye olden times... (and it wouldn't be spelled that way.)

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Yeah. I know it's devolving. That's why I refuse to use social justice warrior terms like "virtue signaling" and cultural colloquialisms that aren't redneck.

Just remember, every time someone says "woke", they also mean "no justice, no peace"

I can be outraged at George Floyd's manner of death without supporting 21st Century anarchy....even in this small way.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Yeah. I know it's devolving. That's why I refuse to use social justice warrior terms like "virtue signaling" and cultural colloquialisms that aren't redneck.

Just remember, every time someone says "woke", they also mean "no justice, no peace"

I can be outraged at George Floyd's manner of death without supporting 21st Century anarchy....even in this small way.

Oh I don't know about virtue signaling. Personally I use it in a derogatory fashion and if enough people do it quickly becomes meaningless like other labels coined and used by the woke crowd.

Top Bottom