• ...and so much more!
  • jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    This certainly looks like tactically sound "fire" and maneuver tactics. Set a fire here, destroy property, move on. While the police are busy with the first location and fires, the "peaceful" protesters move on to perform damage and looting somewhere else.

Well inside the local government's OODA loop. Well staged, placed caches of water and milk, organized tactics. This is insurrection, and should be treated as such. I wonder if they'll find maps and schedules on any of the arrestees.

This should have been well prepared for after the 29th, and at 7PM tonight the hammer should have been dropped.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I'm up for doing it, think the police will stand down if we go drag his *** out of office?
    This is why I don't get the warm and fuzzies about the police, they're just about as bad as the rioters.
    What?!?

Why cause they won’t let you invade a mayors office and drag him out? Would you want the police to allow the rioters to drag a mayor out, cause it sounds really similar to what you’re describing. I get the outrage, but let’s not blame the police. They’re stuck fighting these imbeciles and want nothing more than to be home protecting their families right now.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    What?!?

Why cause they won’t let you invade a mayors office and drag him out? Would you want the police to allow the rioters to drag a mayor out, cause it sounds really similar to what you’re describing. I get the outrage, but let’s not blame the police. They’re stuck fighting these imbeciles and want nothing more than to be home protecting their families right now.

When their arrest count on the evening hits triple digits, then I'll change my opinion of them.

If people aren't being mass arrested right now, the police are in dereliction of duty.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    This certainly looks like tactically sound "fire" and maneuver tactics. Set a fire here, destroy property, move on. While the police are busy with the first location and fires, the "peaceful" protesters move on to perform damage and looting somewhere else.

Well inside the local government's OODA loop. Well staged, placed caches of water and milk, organized tactics. This is insurrection, and should be treated as such. I wonder if they'll find maps and schedules on any of the arrestees.

This should have been well prepared for after the 29th, and at 7PM tonight the hammer should have been dropped.

It was. Stinky shoes said go home. I really think he expected them to leave. Hilarious.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    IMPD-Advisory.png

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    It was. Stinky shoes said go home. I really think he expected them to leave. Hilarious.
    I saw the mayor, several “religious leaders”, and others on tv asking for peaceful demonstration and the typical “we are better than this!” Bull crap! Surely these clowns can’t think that their little speeches will stop ONE person from smashing a window, starting a fire, throwing rocks at cops, or looting!? So who do they think they are really talking to besides themselves?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    How to fix this situation.

After it's all said and done, you can get at least the majority of that crowd in jail for the next 72 hours, and off our streets.

Except there is no room. Between the non violent drug offenders and the extra beds rented out to the feds for $$, there isnt space. Thats why thugs the likes of Denny, Frank, etc bust are out and back home before they finish their shifts.

I agree, you all up there should throw that mother****er out of his office window. Tomorrow.

FIFY

Damn! You win this thread!!!
    I got him for a +10. That was spot on.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I saw the mayor, several “religious leaders”, and others on tv asking for peaceful demonstration and the typical “we are better than this!” Bull crap! Surely these clowns can’t think that their little speeches will stop ONE person from smashing a window, starting a fire, throwing rocks at cops, or looting!? So who do they think they are really talking to besides themselves?

They are a collection of idiots and morons with no real clue. This just exposes the crass lack of ability in the leaders or fair city put in the seats or power. Is everyone waking up to his yet. 1st this idiotic scam of a pandemic and now mass hysteria. God save us because those idiots have no clue yet all that power at there disposal.

Yup, we are doomed.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Except there is no room. Between the non violent drug offenders and the extra beds rented out to the feds for $$, there isnt space. Thats why thugs the likes of Denny, Frank, etc bust are out and back home before they finish their shifts.

Set up a tent city with armed guards.

Can be done in a day.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Camhickey
    Top Bottom