• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Where were police? Why did news cameras watch groups of thugs break into banks and set them on fire for a good 20-30m before reacting to it?

Is indiana just another "let them get it out of their system" state?

Police have decided if you burn down buildings, beat people, or destroy property, you're a good innocent person.

If you attempt to stop those people, you're an evil, nasty criminal.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    There just isn't enough cops to keep up with the roving hoards.

Those guys busted into the banks when they realized the cops were trying to help another officer. Likey another orchestrated situation.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Where were police? Why did news cameras watch groups of thugs break into banks and set them on fire for a good 20-30m before reacting to it?

Is indiana just another "let them get it out of their system" state?

Dude, from the time you get some kind of report that looters are torching the banks, how long would it take you to:

1) Get some kind of recon of the actual sitch on the ground

2) Pull enough officers, possibly from other areas/engagements, to have a credible force for that sitch you reconned

3) Form a plan and brief said officers on their part in it, and

4) Move into the area and take control of the banks, possibly backed up by Fire Dept

20 to 30 minutes in the middle of active, widespread rioting seems pretty good. The last thing you need is a Pickett's Charge

wingrider1800

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2014
    Harrison County
    It hasn't been long ago that the swat team was ordered to beat up on a bar that was open too early but it's okay to burn down the city. Go figure. This stupid stuff burns the crap out of me.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    There just in't enough cops to keep up with the roving hoards.

Those guys busted into the banks when they realized the cops were trying to help another officer. Likey another orchestrated situation.

Then put out a call to arms.

There'd be more armed people there in half an hour, than an NRA convention.

Oh no, some people burning buildings down may end up shot. Cry me a river.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    There just in't enough cops to keep up with the roving hoards.

I refuse to believe the Mayor and Governor can’t come up with enough Leo and/or national guard to protect or at least make arrests after the fact!

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Dude, from the time you get some kind of report that looters are torching the banks, how long would it take you to:

1) Get some kind of recon of the actual sitch on the ground

2) Pull enough officers, possibly from other areas/engagements, to have a credible force for that sitch you reconned

3) Form a plan and brief said officers on their part in it, and

4) Move into the area and take control of the banks, possibly backed up by Fire Dept

20 to 30 minutes in the middle of active, widespread rioting seems pretty good. The last thing you need is a Pickett's Charge

Yeah, I don't know man. Just sucks watching this happen to my city. I'm just armchair quarterbacking it, expected unlimited numbers of police deployed and ready to get to things immediately.

I don't know, just a tense time watching this go down live just miles away.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    It hasn't been long ago that the swat team was ordered to beat up on a bar that was open too early but it's okay to burn down the city. Go figure. This stupid stuff burns the crap out of me.

We are easy targets man. Tell us to stay home and we will. Tell us to leave and we will.

Not so much with the animals .

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yeah, I don't know man. Just sucks watching this happen to my city. I'm just armchair quarterbacking it, expected unlimited numbers of police deployed and ready to get to things immediately.

I don't know, just a tense time watching this go down live just miles away.

With all that has happened the NG should have been at the ready. Period. Our state and local leaders are cowards.

Top Bottom