Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    Article says good guy sped off and now is wanted for possible assault with a deadly weapon... wow, I would have sped off too. Hopefully he is packing his bags and moving out of that state.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    No charges against permit holder who fatally shot knife-wielding man on Fridley street - StarTribune.com

Schiffler, one of the drivers involved in the four-vehicle crash shortly after 4 p.m., exited his truck and grabbed a woman who had also gotten out of her car after the wreck.

He pinned her against a car and began groping and kissing her.

Schiffler then approached an occupied vehicle and began stabbing at the window, frightening 57-year-old Irvin Doyle behind the wheel.

Bystanders urged Schiffler to stop and calm down but to no avail.

A motorist not caught up in the crash spotted Schiffler acting erratically, unholstered his gun, held it at his side and ordered him to stop.

In response, Schiffler raised his 4-inch knife and charged at the man with the gun.

The man fired his gun three times when Schiffler was 3 to 4 yards away. He died at Hennepin County Medical Center. An autopsy revealed that he was struck by gunfire multiple times.

The fellow with the gun had a license to carry.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    https://chicago.suntimes.com/news/c...oots-attempted-armed-robber-in-south-chicago/
    The [63 yo] man was walking with another person at 6:19 p.m. in the 8000 block of South Oglesby when the 16-year-old boy and his three accomplices pulled out weapons and demanded their property, according to Chicago Police. The man then pulled out his own gun and shot the boy in his knee, at which point the other suspects ran off.
    The man had a CCL and a gun, the junior robber had a replica that looked just real enough to buy him a trip to the hospital in serious condition.

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98.2%
    54   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    Not just highlight the stories here, but send them off, weekly maybe, to our legislators and network affiliates too. Maybe a steady 'drip-drip-drip' of these stories will get through to them.

Great thread idea. Following.

This is what people need to hear...especially with the Left constantly 'broadcasting' how evil guns are...that others might hear the reality and truth about criminals and what it takes (sometimes) to defend one's self from their sometimes aggressive + insanity-activity!

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Suspected Walmart robber tries to carjack two different cars, both drivers pull out guns

Detectives said the incident began when Hill robbed a Walmart liquor store, and attempted to flee in a silver Ford SUV. However, witnesses said the vehicle would not start, so he first tried to carjack Scott Reardean at knifepoint, cutting him on his arms and legs.

“I reached in between my glove box and my console, between my seats, reached down and got my weapon and brandished it for him,” Reardean told WJXT. “He was like, ‘Don’t shoot me.’ I was like, ‘Then get out of here.’”

Hill then jumped into the passenger seat of a woman’s car in a Starbucks drive-thru. Police said the woman got out of her car and grabbed a pistol from her trunk, pointing it at Hill until he ran off.

Florida man managed to surrender to police before anyone shot him.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I read this to my wife and told her that in this type situation, she would have to call Guy Relford for me.

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    She off body carried in the trunk of the car? That shouldn't even be considered carrying. She was transporting at best. Glad it worked out for her, but wow!

Top Bottom