• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Makes me wonder if that type of interaction with customers is common there. She drew the gun, seemed to get the punched girl behind her and then started what I would believe to be verbal commands (and maybe some trash talk) until the punchy dude leaves.

When I have bad service I usually just don't leave a tip. Maybe if it was bad enough I would find a manager... but I have never felt the need to punch the help.

Wow...

Could be . . . she may have even had good training and practiced!

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    Could be . . . she may have even had good training and practiced!

Not possible... the only people that train are wanna be Tier 1 commando types that kill everyone that they meet.

I saw no camo, no beard, no thigh holster, no morale patches....

You act like everyday people can get training on what to do and how to act in a bad situation. You obviously need more training!

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Not possible... the only people that train are wanna be Tier 1 commando types that kill everyone that they meet.

I saw no camo, no beard, no thigh holster, no morale patches....

You act like everyday people can get training on what to do and how to act in a bad situation. You obviously need more training!

I can't argue with the truth!

And she decided to be responsible for her own safety.

Crazy talk!

And her employer is OK with it.

More crazy talk!

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    I have subsequently read that the armed waitress has quit her job. No indication as to why, but if you're working in a restaurant frequented by drug-dealing thugs who feel free to beat the staff, maybe it is time to move on.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I have subsequently read that the armed waitress has quit her job. No indication as to why, but if you're working in a restaurant frequented by drug-dealing thugs who feel free to beat the staff, maybe it is time to move on.

If that guy was a gang member or worse, probably a good idea to move to a new town.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I can't argue with the truth!

Crazy talk!

More crazy talk!

I know.
    My employer is like.. "What if someone decides to shoot someone".
    1) well they'll bring a gun in, cause the sign's not going to stop them.
    2) it's a frggn steel mill. Pretty sure there are some spectacular ways to kill someone.

This is the same place that said no to toasters, cause of the risk of fire. My shop is 50 foot away from steel at about 2,900 degrees. Aren't they worried about that risk of fire.

IndyTom

Expert
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Oct 3, 2013
    Fishers
    This is the same place that said no to toasters, cause of the risk of fire. My shop is 50 foot away from steel at about 2,900 degrees. Aren't they worried about that risk of fire.

Bread, bagels, english muffins . . . all burn. Not to mention the one time someone tried to make a grilled cheese in a vertical toaster as a kid (hint, he he is making "no toaster policies" these days).

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Police believe teens were armed during burglary | News | starlocalmedia.com

The 16-year-old was shot and killed after he and 17-year-old Ivory Dewayne Tatum III broke into the apartment.

The 911 call was received at 1:03 a.m. Sunday.
    “This came out as a person shot call, which is a priority One call – the highest priority call that we have,” Hunter said.
    The first officer was on scene less than one and half minutes later. At least 10 uniformed police officers were on scene shortly after the first arrived.

[Capt. Jesse] Hunter said one of the residents shot and killed the 16-year-old. He said apparently, the resident felt that with the presence of a firearm, their life was in danger.

No charges have been filed against the resident. However, cases like this one could sometimes be presented to the grand jury for review.

This is an interesting pair of statements:
    Hunter said there is no evidence to suggest that the suspects and the residents knew each other; however, there is also nothing to support the theory that the burglary was a random act.

This article is notable because the reporter goes on to correctly quote Texas law with respect to self-defense and "Castle Doctrine," lays out a reasonable account of how the police are conducting the investigation, and even notes that one of the residents will get his shotgun (which he acknowledged owning) back after it has been tested by the forensics lab. There was an "unclaimed" handgun found at the scene which probably came in with the invaders, and the reporter is getting some grief on a board down here for saying "police have been unable to confirm if it is a registered weapon," but I give her a pass on that, she did well on everything else.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Veteran Affairs Off-Duty Officer, Suspect Exchange Gunfire in Elizabeth

You cannot own guns, know the law, practice... In NJ

https://www.rlsmedia.com/article/update-veteran-affairs-duty-officer-suspect-exchange-gunfire-elizabeth

For some reason you will have to paste the link in the browser.

Top Bottom