Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Off duty officer shot by intruder, kills same :yesway:

WPD Chief: Off-duty officer shoots, kills suspect in home invasion

Family are mourning 24 year old Christian Webb, who according to friends was about to enroll in community college and was turning his life around. There was no reason for this cowardly cop to kill him. He had a right to live.

Before you get on me that is not an actual quote, just what is expected these days.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Before I do my next home invasion, make sure you guys remind me to enroll in community college and join narcotic anonymous first, then do the home invasion. I got it backward last time, so my family and friends weren't able to claim I was turning my life around until afterward. Order of operations, people! ORDER OF OPERATIONS!

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Mom shoots man who took her car with kids inside - Story | KDFW

https://www.breitbart.com/big-gover...in-backseat-gets-shot-in-head-by-mother/#bbvb

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/nat...cialFlowTwt_NYBrand&__twitter_impression=true

Yay mom.

I could critique some things she did, but she came through in the end.

ETA: Mom did not have a License to Carry, but under Texas Motorist Protection Act you can carry a loaded handgun in a vehicle as long as it is concealed, you are not committing a crime greater than Class C misdemeanor (e.g. a traffic violation), you are not prohibited by federal law from possessing firearms, and you are not a member of a criminal gang. This explains why she had the gun in the glove box, not on her person while she was out of the car. She had only recently acquired the handgun.

Last edited:

IndyTom

Expert
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Oct 3, 2013
    Fishers

There we go:

How he goin get his money ta have clothes to go to school?

So, he gots ta rob people. Ain't his fault.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I'm really, really, really sick of hearing and reading "take into your own hands" like "he took the law into his own hands."

It's retarded and use almost exclusively by weak people who refuse any responsibility for their own safety and/or people who don't like what happened to their thuggish relatives when they attacked someone or broke into someone's house. That's not "taking the law into your own hands." That's defending yourself and your home.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Well, yeah, but they will always be that way. That is how the gene pool works.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I'm really, really, really sick of hearing and reading "take into your own hands" like "he took the law into his own hands."

It's retarded and use almost exclusively by weak people who refuse any responsibility for their own safety and/or people who don't like what happened to their thuggish relatives when they attacked someone or broke into someone's house. That's not "taking the law into your own hands." That's defending yourself and your home.

:yesway:

Top Bottom