Danger of saying outrageous things in forums? really?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • richardraw316

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    The Danville

Pictures or it never happened!

But I like pictures...........
    yeah :thatshot:
    funny_fun_humor_man_with_six_pack_muscles_ideas_prank_pics_images_pictures_photos_fat_guy.jpg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    you probably dont remember me. i am the dude that polished your rifle.

I would forget this? ER...... UM....... I mean "I have no recollection of those events"........ Oh hell. Good for the goose = good for the gander, PICTURES OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!

edit- maybe I should retire the sig line generously provided by printcraft before somebody gets the wrong idea

Last edited:

David D

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2013
    New Albany area
    To get back on track; just remember what your mother said, "If you can't say something nice about someone, maybe you shouldn't say anything at all" - or perhaps we should tweak this concept for this type of forum, to now be something along the lines of: If you can't say something that you would be proud to hear quoted at your trial, perhaps after you type out your reply, you would be better served by hitting the delete button instead of the "Post" button...

indymike

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Jun 29, 2009
    To the original point of the the thread, there are pretty simply solutions.

Truecrypt and TOR will solve your problems.

Last edited:

WebHobbit

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    Spencer County
    I think internet anonymity has caused more problems than it's worth. I'm WebHobbit everywhere and here (and most other places) I use a real pic of myself as an avatar. I started using WebHobbit around 1999 or so. I'm a member of quite a few forums but I've been on Arstechnica the longest (14 years or so). The Mods and owners of the Ars Forum allow people to change their user-names (and retain post histories from the old) for a small fee...but one time they said they wanted to encourage the use of Real Names so they wave the fees if you switch to your Real Name. I keep using WebHobbit because I like it more than my real name. I used to own webhobbit.net , webhobbit.org and webhobbit.com. But then a few years ago the The Saul Zaentz Company sent lawyers after me and coerced me into selling them the domains. Actually they wanted me to GIVE it to them but I talked them into giving me $200.00 for my trouble. They are the ones who own the rights to the Hobbit & Lord of the Rings film franchise in case you didn't know. So I switched my stuff over to LRPCTech.com\LRPCTechblog.com (it stands for Larry Robertson PC Tech)....I figure no one should be able to take that away from me. But I keep using WebHobbit as my Internet Nic.

I'm not hiding anything. I just like the handle.

Top Bottom