Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Haha!!!! I love these little cars. Needing something with good on gas and my wife wants to get more proficient with the manual. Basically her idea... It means selling off our 65 c10, but I’m ok with that. Don’t have the money or time for that project and my old Pontiac still needs work all the time. Priorities!

Cadillac???? What happened to the magic bus???
    Sold the bus to the terrorist mom.
    We picked up a 03 Caddy SLS with 70K on the clock in mint for a song.

wingrider1800

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2014
    Harrison County
    Isn't the mustard a little redundant with sauerkraut? Both give that vinegary sour taste, right?

Also, The best hotdog isn't. In a world with brats, kielbasa, and other decent sausages, why bother with hotdogs and their sh**y watery unmeaty nonsense.

I'm thinking about that Eley Club and .223 match ammo from CMP. Has anyone ordered from there before?
    I tried to order some 40 and some 10mm but found out I had to be a member of something? Don't know.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Mustard based BBQ sauce is the bomb. Grew up in the south and loved it. Had some on my last trip back.

When my son was traveling for baseball, we never missed a good BBQ restaurant in the south. Some of the best seemed to be in Kentucky and usually off the beaten path and deep in a holler.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Mustard based BBQ sauce is the bomb. Grew up in the south and loved it. Had some on my last trip back.
    Got my fix in 2019 on wife's bday adventure. The kind of place where the 300lb owner has a pile of hickory the size of a house because his cousin Jimbo is a toothless logger.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Fair Mkt and all that but now I am truly seeing the world tip over.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    You could put the electrodes on my testicles, and the bamboo splinters under my finger nails (at the same time !) ..... and I still won't shoot steel-case in my AR. :ar15:

Uh-uh....nope. Never ever... ;)

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I have a sweet pair Of brilliant white Niki aire's but no Kaki's.....:p

CKW loves that car so its all good. I still have my truck...:)
    Haha!

They are nice rides! We stole a super clean 03 Yukon XL for the wife. I got myself a work truck after I blew the transmission up in the 65, 98 k1500. Love our trucks, but needed a little gas sipper for back and forth to work and odd trips.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Haha!

They are nice rides! We stole a super clean 03 Yukon XL for the wife. I got myself a work truck after I blew the transmission up in the 65, 98 k1500. Love our trucks, but needed a little gas sipper for back and forth to work and odd trips.
    Compared to the Magic bus the caddy is a gas miser but you absolutely have to run the good pump gas in the big NorthStar or it gets all kinds of pissed off.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I may have just scored a brick of large rifle primers. Midway had a bunch of CCI primers in and for a bit, I was on to a 5k brick of small pistol but the checkout crashed with one button left to push and just like that, the SPP were sold out. But, I’m more than happy to get the LRP brick. That will make .308 life much easier now that I have some powder and bullets.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    BTW, I say ‘may have’ because until I get a shipping notice, I’m figuring that there’s a good chance MidwayUSA will screw the order up

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom