• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Simon6101

Master
    Rating - 100%
    162   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Sw Indy(Camby)
    trigger springs from Hb Industries. The factory trigger pull is heavy. I also ended up changing the charging handle. The factory one is OK but eventually the top rail acts like a cheese grater when chambering

Simon6101

Master
    Rating - 100%
    162   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Sw Indy(Camby)
    the only thing is a little rough at first is the wonderful screw they weld in place for their World trigger group. Once you drill out the weld it is as simple as removing one screw and the entire trigger assembly comes out. 2 pins in the trigger group.

Excalibur

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    I understand the concept that a pistol caliber shoulder weapon that's longer than SMG size is a bit pointless because it was never intended to be in that size and we make excuses for the size and the 16in barrels it legally needs to be. This is why I kept my EVO in pistol form this long before getting the papers for it to be SBR. I like my subguns short because it is designed to be that way, a close quarters weapon that is essentially a handgun but is more stable to shoot. It fills a niche role nowadays but still a good weapon and fun to shoot.

Top Bottom