• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Yeah. It is an echo chamber. Maybe you’re in a different echo chamber. They were right-ish anout masks, probably right-ish about ivermectin, and right-ish about vaccines, at least in that they have not been anywhere near effective against infection and spreading. But yiu defend the establishment narrative. Maybe there is some reality found in both which your echo chamber doesn’t recognize.

Let me ask some questions.

Should people bother wearing cloth masks?

Is the basis that the CDC and Fauci uses to justify mandates correct? I’m not asking if you think that mandates are correct. You’ve already said you don’t agree with that. I’m asking if the basis for the justification they’re using is correct.
    It isn't just cloth masks. The surgical masks are close to useless too.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Well, it certainly wouldn't be the first time that has happened on INGO. Y'all can deny it all you want, but it has become a bit of an echo chamber here.
    Speaking of "...there are just so many that throw it out for every little thing."

That has become fringe INGO for 'the few people who agree with my more left-leaning ideas weren't welcomed with open arms'

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Hey. I got a test I’m not using. Maybe I should sell it in the classies.
    That's actually a fantastic idea. Selling the test kits to covid enthusiasts, that is. Not on the INGO classies, though. Folks here are too savvy for that to work.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It isn't just cloth masks. The surgical masks are close to useless too.
    Well, 10% or so is better than nothing. I’ll cede that much. In tests they catch a whole 37% of particles the size of the covid virus. But what matters is how many people that would prevent from getting covid. It may decrease viral load a bit, but doesn’t prevent it. The Bangladesh study said IIRC something like 10 or 11 percent. So I don’t mind ceding to some supported reality.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Have you considered a visit to the optician
    I would hope people would consider the extent to which existing evidence supports those things though. It seems that people entrenched on either side want to believe it’s 100% yes or 100% no.

I think there is some evidence supporting that at least some voter fraud took place. I think there is some evidence that supports the lab leak theory. I think there is some evidence that ivermectin is more than zero effective. But that doesn’t make me confident that all are 100% true to the extent that many of you think it is either.

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    I still have not seen any convincing evidence to support ivermectin. But, if there’s no downside and no other treatment available, why NOT let people have it? Even if they get some placebo effect, let them have it. I think it probably comes down to some doctors not wanting to look like quacks for prescribing a controversial medication.

The majority of studies get squashed...there is NO money in Ivermectin.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    The majority of studies get squashed...there is NO money in Ivermectin.

I mentioned this in another post, by why is there NO money in it? If you have a percentage of people who will not get the vaccine under any circumstances, but they want ivermectin, why wouldn’t you sell it to them? No dollars vs. some dollars.

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    I mentioned this in another post, by why is there NO money in it? If you have a percentage of people who will not get the vaccine under any circumstances, but they want ivermectin, why wouldn’t you sell it to them? No dollars vs. some dollars.
    I get that, but Ivermectin is how much per dose vs the $$$ for vaccines or other treatments? Plus its a generic...no one is making money off that!

I posted this on another forum earlier today...

Screenshot_20220121-082019_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I get that, but Ivermectin is how much per dose vs the $$$ for vaccines or other treatments?

I posted this on another forum earlier today...

View attachment 177273
    Sure, but it doesn’t matter if they stand to make $1M off me getting vaccinated when I’m not going to do it and they’re going to make $0.

As to the other part, that’s a different argument. It sounds like the Merck Covid pill can be made cheaper but the FDA doesn’t force the lower price in the US, whereas the UN is forcing it in other countries. So the US could force the lower price at the cost of disrupting the free market.

Also, I read the study you posted and thought it was interesting. There wasn’t any mention of ivermectin, but they used HCQ, AZM, zinc, and low doses of vitamin D. The study says every patient in their study had low levels of vitamin D, and how big of a risk that is in hospitalizations. Maybe they should do another study to isolate the effect of just fixing the vitamin D issue.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    What is "pure COVID"?

I submit to you that the fentanyl overdose stats are way overblown. In fact most who died also had several other pre-existing conditions.

Also, car accident fatalities usually have other comorbidities, but the media lies and says the reason they died was simply the car accident.

And have you seen heart attack deaths? Those people are LOADED with co-morbidities. Same with cancer patients.

It's all a scam.
    Instead of just listing comorbidities, I think it is high time you docs started quantifying the cause of death.
    Like:
    motorcycle crash trauma - 99%, COVID - 1%
    or
    Heart attack - 80%, COVID - 20%
    or
    Pancreatic cancer - 60%, heart disease - 30%, COVID - 20% (this guy is a little deader than most)
    :)

Top Bottom