• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    "Evidence has come to light strongly indicating that the Moderna and Pfizer COVID-19 vaccines are not really "vaccines" in the medical and legal sense of the word, but rather "experimental gene therapies." If proven true, the significance and legal ramifications of this allegation are profound."

As the esteemed John McClain once said, “welcome to the party pal”…

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    "Evidence has come to light strongly indicating that the Moderna and Pfizer COVID-19 vaccines are not really "vaccines" in the medical and legal sense of the word, but rather "experimental gene therapies." If proven true, the significance and legal ramifications of this allegation are profound."

@mbills2223 are you saying with your laugh this is the same as the vaccines most of us have had in the past? Is this not new technology? If it is not, why do the vaccine makers have all these patents on this? Many registered before we ever heard of covid?

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    Wow. Heck of an article.

Somehow this quote from that article:
    The article says when the Centers for Disease Control “published the first significant data on the effectiveness of boosters in adults younger than 65…it left out the numbers for a huge portion of that population: 18- to 49-year-olds, the group least likely to benefit from extra shots.”

Seems a little exaggerated compared to the actual NY Times article on the actual data released:

NY Times: Younger Americans Benefited Less From Booster Shots Than Older People

The risk of Covid death among Americans ages 18 to 49 was low. The rate was about 0.9 per 100,000 people among the unvaccinated, and plummeted to 0.03 among people who were vaccinated. With the addition of a booster, deaths were too low to measure.
    Things that make you go hmmmm...

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

Seems a little exaggerated compared to the actual NY Times article on the actual data released:

Some day we may actually know how many in that age range died due to the jab. If I was a betting man, I'd say that number will be higher than the number in that age range that died from the virus. Of course, the numbers have been fudged from the beginning, so we may not ever know.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Makes you wonder what data those here, who were/are pushing the vaccines so hard, were using...
    They weren't using data. They just pushed "the science". Without saying what that actually is. Like I've grown fond of saying recently the real data has ass-****ed "the science".

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

This is what the Federalist does. They're biased. But, I think the gist of what they've said comports with later studies that tend to show the CDC party line has been consistently wrong in the direction of supporting insane policies.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    This is what the Federalist does. They're biased. But, I think the gist of what they've said comports with later studies that tend to show the CDC party line has been consistently wrong in the direction of supporting insane policies.
    I agree with that with regard to f****** lying Fauci and his ilk!

I think what some of the other academic types miss is that giving transparent and reliable information for individuals to allow them to make the best decision for themselves and their families generally leads to the best outcomes for society at large.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I agree with that with regard to f****** lying Fauci and his ilk!

I think what some of the other academic types miss is that giving transparent and reliable information for individuals to allow them to make the best decision for themselves and their families generally leads to the best outcomes for society at large.

If that was what they wanted, they could have easily had it from the beginning. Sort of proves that wasn't the intent.

Top Bottom