SW side of Indy

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    The sign is in Comic Sans. Am I really suppose to give it any credence?

And for all I know, someone taped it up there to take a picture and post it on the internet.

EDIT:
    “I believe that my husband and I made the right choice but now I have proof that someone educated far greater than I has evidence that the COVID vaccine can do damage to children’s health.”

Wait, I thought doctors were dumb because they were parroting the CDC. But now you believe doctors because they are confirming what you believe.

In other words, 99 doctors say get vaccinated, but you're following the one that says "don't do it" as "educated far greater than I".

Hmmmm.

Last edited:

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus

And for all I know, someone taped it up there to take a picture and post it on the internet.

EDIT:
    “I believe that my husband and I made the right choice but now I have proof that someone educated far greater than I has evidence that the COVID vaccine can do damage to children’s health.”

Wait, I thought doctors were dumb because they were parroting the CDC. But now you believe doctors because they are confirming what you believe.

In other words, 99 doctors say get vaccinated, but you're following the one that says "don't do it" as "educated far greater than I".

Hmmmm.
    12aamir-khan9.gif

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart

EDIT:

Hmmmm.
    1642306219215.jpeg

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

Wrong, Dead wrong.
    Unless they went behind the desk and did it. (sure they jumped over the reception desk to do it right?)
    The poster is BEHIND THE GLASS.
    The reflection of light off the glass shows it is in FRONT of the paper.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

EDIT:

Hmmmm.
    Maybe it’s real. Maybe it’s mot. But, c’mon. The font is what makes you doubt it? Seriously?

The sign on the door at my dentist’s office that tells me I have to wear a mask is printed in comic sans. I have a cleaning coming up in a few weeks. Should I tell them that I don’t think their sign is legit? Because some guy on the internet told me that real signs aren’t printed in comic sans.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

EDIT:

Hmmmm.

When I was a kid, I saw a magician that would do a magic trick every time a kid paid him a quarter.

Some kids would say, "do it again, do it again" until the magician had robbed them blind.

I never had a problem with it....until the idiots started trying to take my quarters for the scamdemic.

IMG_0596.PNG

Last edited:

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Maybe it’s real. Maybe it’s mot. But, c’mon. The font is what makes you doubt it? Seriously?

The sign on the door at my dentist’s office that tells me I have to wear a mask is printed in comic sans. I have a cleaning coming up in a few weeks. Should I tell them that I don’t think their sign is legit? Because some guy on the internet told me that real signs aren’t printed in comic sans.
    Yes. Yes you should.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    You don't like "fancy" ? :cool:

View attachment 188281

O8yL.gif

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne

Just be glad that they didn't use papyrus.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Comic sans is what you get when people who don't do graphic design are put in charge of graphic design and they are trying to be "fancy".
    I hand print all my signs in crayon for that professional colorful look. Nothing says high class like a colorful sign.

Top Bottom