• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I've got slightly more forehead than I used to, but still a decent crop of hair and I can grow a beard. There's just 1 thing, and our office manager caught it looking at old firm photos...

View attachment 183779

View attachment 183777

Be sure your vanity will be found out. Yeah....I experimented in 2019 and got caught.

2021 and on:
    View attachment 183780

Don't ask about 2020.
    You are a lucky one, but still on the younger side. When the age hits 60 that is when it really starts to show. LOL

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    So I took my 18 yo nephew out to dinner recently and explained the facts of life. NO NOT THOSE FACTS!

He was sporting a beard that I never could have grown, so I told him of all the close family that could grow beards like that when we were younger, then I asked him if he knew the difference between me and them? He looked puzzled for a moment until I started running my hand through my thick head of hair, every one of the beard guys are bald. LOL!

When my family was visiting my mom's family, one of my Aunts said, "Your hair reminds me of your Uncle _______ when he was younger".
    I said, "But Uncle _______ doesn't have any hair".
    But he did when he was younger.

I've managed to keep most of my hair, except for the landing circle in the back. But I don't have to see that, so it's not really there. right?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So I took my 18 yo nephew out to dinner recently and explained the facts of life. NO NOT THOSE FACTS!

He was sporting a beard that I never could have grown, so I told him of all the close family that could grow beards like that when we were younger, then I asked him if he knew the difference between me and them? He looked puzzled for a moment until I started running my hand through my thick head of hair, every one of the beard guys are bald. LOL!
    Come to think of it. Yeah. Maybe it’s gravity. Your hair just moves south as you age.

Top Bottom