• ...and so much more!
  • Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Wow, that's on hell of a call out (to everybody). And no one is going to call the Article 15 guys out because those dudes are all combat eperienced SFs, Rangers, etc....

Oh, I was wondering why the normal group wasn't pointing out the safety issues. :):

Last edited:

tmcindy

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2014
    Avon, IN
    rosie-oterror.jpg

Jackson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    West side of Indy
    Not even to 900 yet? Come on guys. Someone might post something in T&T that actually pertains to training before we get there. We can't let that happen. I'm pretty disappointed about this. We need to get it moving.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Wow, that's on hell of a call out (to everybody). And no one is going to call the Article 15 guys out because those dudes are all combat eperienced SFs, Rangers, etc....

The truth hurts sometimes. Matt has made fun of the Coast Guard in at least two videos. I'm a Coastie, and I laughed. People are making a killing in the "Tacticool" industry. The majority of what is taught in Tacticool classes is not, in my opinion, relevent for the majority of those taking said classes. There are good instructors, and there are those that have no problem taking advantage of those that don't know any better.

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The truth hurts sometimes. Matt has made fun of the Coast Guard in at least two videos. I'm a Coastie, and I laughed. People are making a killing in the "Tacticool" industry. The majority of what is taught in Tacticool classes is not, in my opinion, relevent for the majority of those taking said classes. There are good instructors, and there are those that have no problem taking advantage of those that don't know any better.

Buyer beware.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Well, having taken a few classes myself, I somewhat disagree. I agree that a lot of what is taught is not applicable to vast majority of people, but I don't think that's the purpose. There are plenty of adults that are never going to compete in the NBA, NASAR, or MLB, but that doesn't stop them from going to adult camps and doing things they enjoy or want to learn about. You'll see a lot of guys that simply want to be around like minded people, learning some interesting stuff, and punch holes in paper. It beats lounging around on the couch.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Do you mean thing like hanging upside down and shooting? Shooting at cameramen down range? That kind of stuff?

Someone special is lurking for the 900, I bet.

OH CRAP! I guess it was me. Isn't THAT special?

Top Bottom