• Status
    Not open for further replies.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Hmmmm how many of us have said the deathrate was below .2% for a long time now and were mocked. The evidence has been posted here so many times and i kept hearing "show me the proof".
    Well here is some more and this is from the CDC.
    Although I still believe their estimates are way too high.

We've been lied to about the china flu. The democrsts and media and their agents have hoaxed us.

https://www.westernjournal.com/cdcs...uUEQkAkJLUxvn3d47ZwaxtHYWP-i1iFv7ydQKBCoaJsr8

and that is of everyone. sooo much lower if you're not in a nursing home. way less risk than flu

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I need to see her in a lot less clothing before I can judge the efficacy of her mask :naughty:

At some point the stupid coming from even the covered mouth and the fingers turns me off to the point I just couldn't get into that...

Reminds me of the joke of the guy, sheep dog and sheep on a deserted island, when Pelosi shows up and offers to do something for the man, excitedly he exclaims, take the dog for a walk...

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    26biden-mediumSquareAt3X.jpg

[video=youtube;ll5aYN_VkM4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ll5aYN_VkM4[/video]

Last edited:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    You will never get acknowledged for it, but they see it and know they were wrong...
    Oh for sure. I dont care about being right for personal joy. Hell i didn't discover anything. All i did was start looking at unbiased and complete data. It was pretty clear once the truth started getting out that we were being lied to by the left and the left owned media. And they pushed this false pannic on us and the entire world.
    This has wrecked the world and the U.S. in so many ways. So many people have died or still even will die over the lockdown and not even the covid. Its criminal what was done, but once again the media and the democrats will escape un touched. Justice? Ha. Real unbiased and pure justice is DEAD in this country.

No one with half a brain has ever trusted politicians or the government 100%. But now, now the majority of americans do not even trust law enforcement or the courts on any level. Thats a new trend and its growing more each day. The corruption and dishonesty and one sided justice is just mindblowing.

And now you have the democrats, the left, covering for and supporting evil empires like china before or more than they do their own country.
    China is not just our enemy but the number 1 enemy of human civilization. I have no doubt they intentionally released this on the world and is behind the coverup and misinformation campaign to wreck the world. But watch, nothing will be done to china.

We need to start arresting, convicting, and shooting or hanging people for treason and tyranny in this country again. If not its going to turn into 1861 again eventually and be even worse.
    The democrat party is truly a domestic enemy of the united states.
    All federal law enforcement should be laser focused on them and their ilk snd bringing them all to justice. But it will never happen. Theyll be allowed to breed and recruit and expand and become more dangerous and violent until it blows up into all out anarchy and war in this country.
    Maybe it will be too late to save the republic at that point. Who knows.
    Trump hopefully can keep putting in constitutional judges and tossing out left extremists from within our government job holders.
    Needs to overhaul all of the federal agencies from the top down.

Last edited:

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    We need to start arresting, convicting, and shooting or hanging people for treason and tyranny in this country again. If not its going to turn into 1861 again eventually and be even worse.
    All federal law enforcement should be laser focused on them and their ilk snd bringing them all to justice. But it will never happen. Theyll be allowed to breed and recruit and expand and become more dangerous and violent until it blows up into all out anarchy and war in this country.
    Trump hopefully can keep putting in constitutional judges and tossing out left extremists from within our government job holders.

This is 100% spot on.

People need to ask themselves, who politicized the virus, the early travel bans, the economic relief, the re-openings, the medication, the numbers, the reporting, and everything else surrounding this. The only way someone doesn't see what's going on here is severe cognitive dissonance.

wingrider1800

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2014
    Harrison County
    Oh for sure. I dont care about being right for personal joy. Hell i didn't discover anything. All i did was start looking at unbiased and complete data. It was pretty clear once the truth started getting out that we were being lied to by the left and the left owned media. And they pushed this false pannic on us and the entire world.
    This has wrecked the world and the U.S. in so many ways. So many people have died or still even will die over the lockdown and not even the covid. Its criminal what was done, but once again the media and the democrats will escape un touched. Justice? Ha. Real unbiased and pure justice is DEAD in this country.

No one with half a brain has ever trusted politicians or the government 100%. But now, now the majority of americans do not even trust law enforcement or the courts on any level. Thats a new trend and its growing more each day. The corruption and dishonesty and one sided justice is just mindblowing.

And now you have the democrats, the left, covering for and supporting evil empires like china before or more than they do their own country.
    China is not just our enemy but the number 1 enemy of human civilization. I have no doubt they intentionally released this on the world and is behind the coverup and misinformation campaign to wreck the world. But watch, nothing will be done to china.

:+1:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis

I like you TT, and I'll chalk this up to "just another post-midnight TT post", but **** like this gets you put on a list.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    The NFL, a full-contact sport, has **** ready and planned.

The MLB is ****ting and pissing over dollars and cents, and may just tank their entire season over it.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Enough of us have to be brave enough to put ourselves on the line,
    to go back to living life as before they gave us the bat bug,
    or we lose our civilization.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Hmmmm how many of us have said the deathrate was below .2% for a long time now and were mocked. The evidence has been posted here so many times and i kept hearing "show me the proof".
    Well here is some more and this is from the CDC.
    Although I still believe their estimates are way too high.

We've been lied to about the china flu. The democrsts and media and their agents have hoaxed us.

https://www.westernjournal.com/cdcs...uUEQkAkJLUxvn3d47ZwaxtHYWP-i1iFv7ydQKBCoaJsr8

Agendists gonna agenda, and that includes you, TT. ;)

That article is based on modeling. You know, that thing that you only trust when it supports your view.

I'll repeat foszoe's request for you to identify INGOers who "mocked" you. I'm curious who you think did that. I don't recall seeing it, but maybe I missed it.

Along those same lines, so far, so good, for the re-opening.

Daily deaths continue to (mostly) fall. Reported death rate is dropping, now at about 5.8%, and never got higher than 6. That's FAR better than some Euro countries. We're passing the 2 week mark of relaxed measures and no direct sign of any second wave.

The IHME updated modeling predicts about 131k dead by August 4.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Along those same lines, so far, so good, for the re-opening.

Daily deaths continue to (mostly) fall. Reported death rate is dropping, now at about 5.8%, and never got higher than 6. That's FAR better than some Euro countries. We're passing the 2 week mark of relaxed measures and no direct sign of any second wave.

The IHME updated modeling predicts about 131k dead by August 4.

What death rate is that? Is that deaths per positive case? Where we really don't know the number of positive cases and the more testing we do the lower that number gets. Pretty useless number. Just as useless as deaths per 100,000 people when only a fraction of the people have been exposed to the chinese virus so far.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    What death rate is that? Is that deaths per positive case? Where we really don't know the number of positive cases and the more testing we do the lower that number gets. Pretty useless number. Just as useless as deaths per 100,000 people when only a fraction of the people have been exposed to the chinese virus so far.

I should have a text file with the response so I can just copy and paste.

We don't know - and probably can't know - the number of actual cases. Let's call that variable actualCases. There are various was to calculate it, and with a pervasiveness of reliable antibody testing, someday we might be able to figure it out. But, right now, we don't know.

Here in the public realm, instead, the only source of information is reported data. Let's call that variable reportedCases. That's the number of cases reported. Same for reported COVID deaths. Is the number accurate in the Holy Truth sense of the exact number of people who died from COVID? Almost certainly not. That would be a variable reasonably known as actualDeaths. Someday, we may be able to figure that out, too. Until then, we are forced to rely on reports from authoritays. Let's call that reportedDeaths.

You may notice that I used the phrase "reported death rate." I used that word "reported" very specifically. It means the reportedDeaths / reportedCases. It is not the "actual death rate."

But, over time, the reported death rate can be valuable to track the rate that authoritays are finding people who died from COVID. It is useful for identifying rough trends and to hold those authoritays to task. Don't tell us the death rate is getting worse when your own numbers are saying it is getting better. Or vice versa.

There are many variables that the reported numbers don't inform. And it still a pet peeve of mine that we don't have information on critical cases. Also, some insight into the number of cases that contact tracing is finding.

And wrapped around the whole thing is a wet blanket of The CDC Should Do Better At Reporting.

The information we have is the information we have. If someone has access to better information, I'm very interested in it. That's one area smokingman and qwerty hold great value. They are able to find resources that information that the reader can then assess for truthiness.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I should have a text file with the response so I can just copy and paste.

We don't know - and probably can't know - the number of actual cases. Let's call that variable actualCases. There are various was to calculate it, and with a pervasiveness of reliable antibody testing, someday we might be able to figure it out. But, right now, we don't know.

Here in the public realm, instead, the only source of information is reported data. Let's call that variable reportedCases. That's the number of cases reported. Same for reported COVID deaths. Is the number accurate in the Holy Truth sense of the exact number of people who died from COVID? Almost certainly not. That would be a variable reasonably known as actualDeaths. Someday, we may be able to figure that out, too. Until then, we are forced to rely on reports from authoritays. Let's call that reportedDeaths.

You may notice that I used the phrase "reported death rate." I used that word "reported" very specifically. It means the reportedDeaths / reportedCases. It is not the "actual death rate."

But, over time, the reported death rate can be valuable to track the rate that authoritays are finding people who died from COVID. It is useful for identifying rough trends and to hold those authoritays to task. Don't tell us the death rate is getting worse when your own numbers are saying it is getting better. Or vice versa.

There are many variables that the reported numbers don't inform. And it still a pet peeve of mine that we don't have information on critical cases. Also, some insight into the number of cases that contact tracing is finding.

And wrapped around the whole thing is a wet blanket of The CDC Should Do Better At Reporting.

The information we have is the information we have. If someone has access to better information, I'm very interested in it. That's one area smokingman and qwerty hold great value. They are able to find resources that information that the reader can then assess for truthiness.

And all that information is valuable, just not at the granular level that it has been used and created this failure. That information is for trending not for predicting the future...

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD

Yes, per known positive cases.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I watch the actual number in ICU today for my state. We are still increasing slowly and at an all-time high as of yesterday with 268 (new numbers come out at 11am each day).
    What happens in new york or any other distant place does not directly affect what happens here so I don't use their numbers.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom