Not open for further replies.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    For those who say they haven't seen the insanity of the mask cult yet:

[video=youtube;F6UHtBpVFqk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6UHtBpVFqk[/video]
    Language warning.

I went to menards camby today; entered the store and Paul blart told me I had to have a mask. I pulled one from my pocket and told him yes I have one. He then told me I had to wear it to enter so slipped it on my wrist and asked if that was ok. I was walking the whole time so I didn't hear his response. No swat teams showed up, no screaming idiots, hell nobody seemed the slightest bit concerned from the other customers to the cashier to the assistant manager who wished me a good day as I walked out.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I went to menards camby today; entered the store and Paul blart told me I had to have a mask. I pulled one from my pocket and told him yes I have one. He then told me I had to wear it to enter so slipped it on my wrist and asked if that was ok. I was walking the whole time so I didn't hear his response. No swat teams showed up, no screaming idiots, hell nobody seemed the slightest bit concerned from the other customers to the cashier to the assistant manager who wished me a good day as I walked out.

:rofl: Now THAT is funny!

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    mt2RQAp.jpg

I must have missed it. But this is Alyssa Milano
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment...-at-backlash-crochet-face-mask-163141374.html

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    The Indianapolis Motor Speedway opens today as a free testing site for the coronavirus.

It’s the newest location to host drive-through and walk-up testing for COVID-19 hotspots in Marion County, according to the health department.

You need to fill out a six-page online form and complete a health screening before you can get tested.

I hate to fill out a 1 page form at my doctor's. Tempted to go online to see what information they are requesting.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Why is he not wearing a mask?

If I call him out for not wearing a mask could I be called a racist?

I wonder how old he is....probably in a high risk group. Maybe I should offer him one of my spare masks.

I wonder if the person behind him is wearing a mask? I bet h/she is because when the hand goes up it looks like it's touching a mask!

Now I understand the whole picture.

The guy in front is a no masker, the guy behind is a mask policer.

The guy in front sees by the reflection in his glasses that the guy behind him touches his mask.

the guy in front shakes his head as he knows the guy behind him has just compromised himself and now the mask does him no good anyway proving he was right all along about masks doing no good as a smirk finds it way across his face!

Good Job GPIA&R, you managed to keep the thread completely on topic. I see that now.

Although I could be wrong, which means I have just demonstrated how a person can make another person's post say something it never said! That's like level 200!

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Why is he not wearing a mask?

If I call him out for not wearing a mask could I be called a racist?

I wonder how old he is....probably in a high risk group. Maybe I should offer him one of my spare masks.

I wonder if the person behind him is wearing a mask? I bet h/she is because when the hand goes up it looks like it's touching a mask!

Now I understand the whole picture.

The guy in front is a no masker, the guy behind is a mask policer.

The guy in front sees by the reflection in his glasses that the guy behind him touches his mask.

the guy in front shakes his head as he knows the guy behind him has just compromised himself and now the mask does him no good anyway proving he was right all along about masks doing no good as a smirk finds it way across his face!

Good Job GPIA&R, you managed to keep the thread completely on topic. I see that now.

Although I could be wrong, which means I have just demonstrated how a person can make another person's post say something it never said! That's like level 200!

:bowdown:

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I hate to fill out a 1 page form at my doctor's. Tempted to go online to see what information they are requesting.

If you're under the age of 65, you must be showing symptoms to get tested.

-0-

Testing is free and is aimed at addressing virus hotspots in Marion County. People with COVID-19 symptoms are strongly encouraged to get tested, as well as those with or without symptoms who are over age 65, immunocompromised, or a frontline essential worker.

The criteria for testing at these sites include those who are:

Experiencing the following symptoms:

Fever
    Cough
    Shortness of breath
    Chills
    Muscle pains
    Headache
    Sore throats
    New loss of taste/smell
    With or without symptoms in any of the following groups:

Seniors over 65 years of age
    Those with weakened immune systems
    Frontline essential workers
    People with symptoms of COVID-19 or who meet other testing criteria can register by visiting MarionHealth.org/indycovid.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Hmmmm how many of us have said the deathrate was below .2% for a long time now and were mocked. The evidence has been posted here so many times and i kept hearing "show me the proof".
    Well here is some more and this is from the CDC.
    Although I still believe their estimates are way too high.

We've been lied to about the china flu. The democrsts and media and their agents have hoaxed us.

https://www.westernjournal.com/cdcs...uUEQkAkJLUxvn3d47ZwaxtHYWP-i1iFv7ydQKBCoaJsr8

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I dunno how many? Here?

Hmmmm how many of us have said the deathrate was below .2% for a long time now and were mocked. The evidence has been posted here so many times and i kept hearing "show me the proof".

We've been lied to about the china flu. The democrsts and media and their agents have hoaxed us.

https://www.westernjournal.com/cdcs...uUEQkAkJLUxvn3d47ZwaxtHYWP-i1iFv7ydQKBCoaJsr8

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

You will never get acknowledged for it, but they see it and know they were wrong...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom