• Status
    Not open for further replies.

indyjs

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 4, 2008
    Greenwood
    Ankle monitors ordered for Louisville, Kentucky residents exposed to Covid-19 who refuse to stay home

I believe WA state just made it a misdemeanor to knowingly spread HIV. And they do not prosecute misdemeanors.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I wondering what leadership will do about illegals from south of the border where there isn't going to be anything to contain the virus. It seems like we'll be stuck here for a long time if there is an endless stream of virus carriers coming into this country over years to come.

With no containment, they'll likely be either immune or dead in 6 months

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    According to the far left Washington Post Dr. Anthony Fauci this week told a group of experts that, “You can’t really rely upon models.”
    The The Washington Post reported this on Friday:

Anthony S. Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, told others there are too many variables at play in the pandemic to make the models reliable: “I’ve looked at all the models. I’ve spent a lot of time on the models.

They don’t tell you anything. You can’t really rely upon models.

And yet Dr. Fauci and Dr. Deborah Birx are using their coronavirus models to urge the Trump administration to shut down the US economy until the end of April.

This is the same guy who revised his latest predictions from 2 million dead to 100,000 to 200,000 dead in the 14 days — based on his models.
    This is pure insanity.

Goalposts are on the move!

“I've looked at all the models. I've spent a lot of time on the models. They don't tell u anything. You can't really rely upon models,” – Anthony Fauci

Models right, models wrong, models directing US policy, now no more models?https://t.co/a5Tg81krjd
    — Jordan Schachtel (@JordanSchachtel) April 3, 2020

Model:
    -2.2 million could die in US because of coronavirus

(1 week later)
    -100,000-200,000 could die

(1 week later)
    Fauci: "I've looked at all the models, I've spent a lot of time on the models. They don't tell you anything. You can't really rely on models"
    — Savanah Hernandez (@sav_says_) April 3, 2020

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Nevada Governor Sisolak Found Hoarding Coronavirus Treatment Drug

0317_sun_SisolakVirusPresser13_t600.jpg

Just about a week after the Trump hating Democrat Governor of Nevada limited the ability for physicians to prescribe Hydroxychloroquine to treat Corona virus, news broke that Nevada Governor Steve Sisolak’s own Department of Corrections has been hoarding the drug for prisoners.
    Sisolak claimed that he was doing so to prevent the hoarding of the medicine, despite the fact that you could only obtain it through a prescription.

Now, 360 News Las Vegas has discovered that Sisolak’s Department of Corrections has begun hoarding the drug following his questionable decree. As is the case with most Democrats and many Trump haters, you must do as they say and not as they do.

Mindy Robinson, an America First activist and candidate for congress in Nevada’s 3rd District, which includes Las Vegas, claimed that this revelation showed how Sisolak cares more about criminals than he does law abiding citizens.

https://twitter.com/iheartmindy/status/1245791668311228416?s=20
    Speaking exclusively to TGP, Robinson slammed Sisolak’s hypocrisy.

“First Governor Sisolak awarded himself with magical “emergency powers.” Then he restricts the use of a life saving medication for coronavirus patients, over fears that people would somehow “hoard” a drug they needed a prescription for…and now it turns out that our own prison system here in Nevada was hoarding the drug for their inmates the entire time. Seriously, where is this man’s loyalties? Because it certainly isn’t with the law abiding citizens of this state.”

The Nevada Governor allowing his state prisons to hoard the Coronavirus drug and preventing law abiding citizens from being prescribed the drug is par for the course.

All of this… while President Trump works day and night to maintain sanity in America. Really makes you think. Why do the Democrats care more about criminals and illegals than they do American patriots?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    [h=1]Hydroxychloroquine Rated 'Most Effective Therapy' By Doctors For Coronavirus: Global Survey[/h]
    IMG_8975-600x374.jpg

The antimalarial drug hydroxychloroquine has been deemed the most highly rated treatment for the novel coronavirus in an international poll of more than 6,000 doctors.

The survey, released Thursday and conducted by Sermo, a global health care polling company, asked 6,227 physicians in 30 countries to find out what works against SARS-CoV-2. The poll found that 37% of those treating patients suffering frm the coronavirusa that causes COVID-19 patients rated hydroxychloroquine as the “most effective therapy.”

The physicians picked hydroxychloroquine from a list of 15 choices.
    On Monday, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration gave chloroquine and its derivative, hydroxychloroquine, emergency-use authorization, although many physicians were already using the drug.

Azithromycin, known by the brand name Zithromax or Z-Pak, camed in as the second-most effective therapy at 32%, followed by “nothing.”
    “Outside the U.S., hydroxychloroquine was equally used for diagnosed patients with mild to severe symptoms whereas in the U.S. it was most commonly used for high risk diagnosed patients,” the survey found.

Sermo released a statement on the poll with other findings, including:

• The three most commonly prescribed treatments amongst COVID-19 treaters are 56% analgesics, 41% Azithromycin, and 33% Hydroxychloroquine
    • Hydroxychloroquine usage amongst COVID-19 treaters is 72% in Spain, 49% in Italy, 41% in Brazil, 39% in Mexico, 28% in France, 23% in the U.S., 17% in Germany, 16% in Canada, 13% in the UK and 7% in Japan
    • Hydroxychloroquine was overall chosen as the most effective therapy amongst COVID-19 treaters from a list of 15 options (37% of COVID-19 treaters)
    • 75% in Spain, 53% Italy, 44% in China, 43% in Brazil, 29% in France, 23% in the U.S. and 13% in the U.K.

The two most common treatment regimens for Hydroxychloroquine were:

• (38%) 400mg twice daily on day one; 400 mg daily for five days
    • (26%) 400mg twice daily on day one; 200mg twice daily for four days
    • Outside the U.S., Hydroxychloroquine was equally used for diagnosed patients with mild to severe symptoms whereas in the U.S. it was most commonly used for high risk diagnosed patients
    • Globally, 19% of physicians prescribed or have seen Hydroxychloroquine prophylactically used for high risk patients, and 8% for low risk patients

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I couldn't find 1 to 3 anywhere except what you said. That is way too strong. They wouldn't recommend that.

Screen shot of my post, containing the cite of his post, with the part in question highlighted in maroon and increased in size

You really should learn to f****** search

View attachment 85780

Edit: That's as big as I can make it for some reason. It is post #3080 if you can't read it

Edit2: Smoke's original post in question is #2981. I only update on this once or twice per day, commenting as I read in. The thread moves so fast, you might have to look back more than a page or two if it involves a comment by me

Last edited:

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Screen shot of my post, containing the cite of his post, with the part in question highlighted in maroon and increased in size

You really should learn to f****** search

View attachment 85780

Edit: That's as big as I can make it for some reason. It is post #3080 if you can't read it

Edit2: Smoke's original post in question is #2981. I only update on this once or twice per day, commenting as I read in. The thread moves so fast, you might have to look back more than a page or two if it involves a comment by me

You do realize that says 0.33 cups per gallon - right? That is 1 to 48 dilution factor.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Nevada Governor Sisolak Found Hoarding Coronavirus Treatment Drug

0317_sun_SisolakVirusPresser13_t600.jpg

Just about a week after the Trump hating Democrat Governor of Nevada limited the ability for physicians to prescribe Hydroxychloroquine to treat Corona virus, news broke that Nevada Governor Steve Sisolak’s own Department of Corrections has been hoarding the drug for prisoners.
    Sisolak claimed that he was doing so to prevent the hoarding of the medicine, despite the fact that you could only obtain it through a prescription.

Now, 360 News Las Vegas has discovered that Sisolak’s Department of Corrections has begun hoarding the drug following his questionable decree. As is the case with most Democrats and many Trump haters, you must do as they say and not as they do.

Mindy Robinson, an America First activist and candidate for congress in Nevada’s 3rd District, which includes Las Vegas, claimed that this revelation showed how Sisolak cares more about criminals than he does law abiding citizens.

https://twitter.com/iheartmindy/status/1245791668311228416?s=20
    Speaking exclusively to TGP, Robinson slammed Sisolak’s hypocrisy.

“First Governor Sisolak awarded himself with magical “emergency powers.” Then he restricts the use of a life saving medication for coronavirus patients, over fears that people would somehow “hoard” a drug they needed a prescription for…and now it turns out that our own prison system here in Nevada was hoarding the drug for their inmates the entire time. Seriously, where is this man’s loyalties? Because it certainly isn’t with the law abiding citizens of this state.”

The Nevada Governor allowing his state prisons to hoard the Coronavirus drug and preventing law abiding citizens from being prescribed the drug is par for the course.

All of this… while President Trump works day and night to maintain sanity in America. Really makes you think. Why do the Democrats care more about criminals and illegals than they do American patriots?
    Prisoners are worth big money. That's what it's really all about. Our justice system and many politicians in it and running it are so very corrupt. The good people in it and in politics can barely get up above the muck for fresh air

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    You do realize that says 0.33 cups per gallon - right? That is 1 to 48 dilution factor.

I think he knows that.
    It was smoking man that said to use a 1 to 3 bleach/water solution and bug was trying to get clarification on where that 1 to 3 number came from since the article smoking linked to gave the numbers you are posting.

I think smoking man mistyped the 1 to 3 info but he never replied again. In any case the all seem to agree that 1 to 3 is TOO STRONG and to use what is in the article instead.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I think he knows that.
    It was smoking man that said to use a 1 to 3 bleach/water solution and bug was trying to get clarification on where that 1 to 3 number came from since the article smoking linked to gave the numbers you are posting.

I think smoking man mistyped the 1 to 3 info but he never replied again. In any case the all seem to agree that 1 to 3 is TOO STRONG and to use what is in the article instead.

Thanks. Nobody should be using 1 to 3.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    But he might drop Acosta just because he can :)

I suggest Acosta be snagged by a loop attached to s bungie cord right before the hatch is opened, in the pit below is each time he springs back up 5% of the cording is cut, if he refuses to admit his misdeeds and lies,
    he drops in the pit filled with 3 hungry Crocs. I bet as he bounces up and down with a little less each time, it'll become a great motivator for reporters to start asking responsible question and providing truth in journalism once again.

:hooked:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dekumadoriya24
    Top Bottom