• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    On Tuesday night FOX News host Tucker Carlson reopened the case using information from a CHINESE study on the origin of the novel coronavirus.

The coronavirus came from either the Wuhan Center for Disease Control and Prevention or Wuhan Institute of Virology in Wuhan, China.

The study concluded the deadly virus came out of local laboratories in Hubei Province. The smoking gun in the study is the link to horseshoe bats which are not sold in local markets and not native to Wuhan. In fact the closest colony is 900 kilometers away. There is no evidence horseshoe bats were sold in the Wuhan wet markets. The local labs used this bat specimen and the virus came from a lab in Wuhan.

My common sense meter always said this was the most likely source and it seems some research agrees with me...

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    On Tuesday night FOX News host Tucker Carlson reopened the case using information from a CHINESE study on the origin of the novel coronavirus.

The coronavirus came from either the Wuhan Center for Disease Control and Prevention or Wuhan Institute of Virology in Wuhan, China.

The study concluded the deadly virus came out of local laboratories in Hubei Province. The smoking gun in the study is the link to horseshoe bats which are not sold in local markets and not native to Wuhan. In fact the closest colony is 900 kilometers away. There is no evidence horseshoe bats were sold in the Wuhan wet markets. The local labs used this bat specimen and the virus came from a lab in Wuhan.

My common sense meter always said this was the most likely source and it seems some research agrees with me...

Sounds like any “debt” we may owe them should be “forgiven” to help pay for the economic impact their **** up has caused.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota

Confucius say - he who believe chinese have not balls but dingles.

asevans

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    Remember when Kim jun el. ( hell I don’t know how to spell it) the supreme leader of North Korea said he had a Christmas present for the USA? Huh?

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011

Back to the old lab theory again.
    Which was the original story to come out of China early on that the lab techs sold the infested monkeys TO the meat market FROM the lab that works on that particular virus.

OR.....

Butterfingers....

GZ80kOs.jpg

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Sounds like any “debt” we may owe them should be “forgiven” to help pay for the economic impact their **** up has caused.

Do you recall the batman dark knight movies.
    Remember what the bad guy told bruce.
    The the league of shadows could NOT bring Gotham down physcially even though they tried so a new method was used: economic.

Same here. China cant beat us military wise so....

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Sounds like a lot but its not.
    0.7% of the total usa population is what it comes out to be.
    And that assumes all NCIS were for new owners only.

I’ll take every one we can get. Maybe they were anti gun before, or maybe they have friends or family that are, and now they may view it differently. It always takes an emergency before people realize they might need something to protect themselves with, maybe this will open some eyes and persuade their friends and family they aren’t the death machines the tv says they are.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Do you recall the batman dark knight movies.
    Remember what the bad guy told bruce.
    The the league of shadows could NOT bring Gotham down physcially even though they tried so a new method was used: economic.

Same here. China cant beat us military wise so....

The dark knight was my favorite one. Heath ledger was perfect in that film, definitely the best joker of all jokers.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I’ll take every one we can get. Maybe they were anti gun before, or maybe they have friends or family that are, and now they may view it differently. It always takes an emergency before people realize they might need something to protect themselves with, maybe this will open some eyes and persuade their friends and family they aren’t the death machines the tv says they are.

I loved this from the pictures thread and it belongs here...

91095076_3741129172595552_783155666876366848_n.jpg

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Sounds like a lot but its not.
    0.7% of the total usa population is what it comes out to be.
    And that assumes all NCIS were for new owners only.

Sure, there’s almost always a way to spin something in any direction one might desire, I suppose. But relatively speaking, it’s a pretty impressive jump. We have a fair number of anecdotal stories from gun shops where they indicate a good number of those customers were new gun owners.

I say welcome to the party!

OurDee

nobody
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 16, 2017
    Camby
    Friend from Avon with Pooh's Breath V/D has been released from IU West today after spending 7 days in there and a week prior at home with it. He stayed off the vent. Supposed to have another 3 days on quarantine. His wife who also got it is still doing well at home. Ages approximately 72 years.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom