• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    Right now it sits at 3.75%, but maybe I’m considered non profit now, and I could get 2.75%? What’s the monthly on $2 Million? Go big or go home I guess.

:rolleyes:

Nonprofit organizations basically can only borrow money against real property. They are much higher risk debtors, and so they borrow at higher rates.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    :rolleyes:

Nonprofit organizations basically can only borrow money against real property. They are much higher risk debtors, and so they borrow at higher rates.
    :rolleyes:Maybe you should look at the SBA Mr. Non Profit eggspert those are the rates posted on the SBA’s economic disaster assistance page. So read the bullet points especially where it says non-profits 2.75%!

https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela/Declarations/ViewDisasterDocument/3566

And I quote “the interest rate for non profits is 2.75%”

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Just got this in an email from Harbor Freight, if any of you or your spouses work in a hospital...

Dear Harbor Freight Community,
    As we’ve been following the news over the last few days, we’ve heard about the severe shortage of protective gear for hospitals, healthcare workers and first responders as the impact of COVID-19 is being felt across the country. America depends on these heroes every day and in the days ahead we will depend on them even more. At Harbor Freight, we want them to know that they can depend on us too.
    So we’ve decided to donate our entire supply of the personal protective equipment items listed below to front line hospitals with 24 hour emergency rooms in the communities served by our stores.
    • N95 Masks
    • Face Shields
    • 5 and 7 mil Nitrile Gloves
    If you work at a hospital with a 24 hour emergency room in need of these items, please ask the office in charge of procurement at your hospital to click here so they can provide us with the information we’ll need to determine if we can make a donation. If you’re not with a hospital, but would like to give us the name of a hospital with a 24 hour emergency room in your community that might need our help, please email us at hospitalhelp@harborfreight.com, identify the hospital’s city and state in the subject line, and our team will follow-up.
    PLEASE DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS AT YOUR LOCAL STORE OR OUR CALL CENTER AND PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT HOSPITALS—THEY’RE BUSY HELPING THEIR PATIENTS.
    For hospitals we’re able to help, we’ll email them a voucher when the supplies are available for pick up at their local Harbor Freight Tools store.
    Although we certainly won’t have enough of these supplies to fill everyone’s needs, we’re going to donate everything we’ve got. We also recognize that there are so many other critically important people responding to this crisis and that there is need everywhere. We’ve chosen to focus our efforts on hospitals with a 24 hour emergency room with the hope that we can help as many people as possible right now.
    Thank you and God Bless,

mail

Eric Smidt
    Owner and Founder
    Harbor Freight Tools
    Wanted to thank you for this post. Read right through it this morning then a contact who is head of home health care at community says they are desperate for masks this evening. We also have news of a friends son who is a nurse in Nashville and they are completely out so we will share this with them. Hope this works out!

qwerty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2010
    NWI
    One of the things mentioned was that of the 250,000 tests processed, 9 out of 10 were negative. They said that did not include the numbers from private labs.

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    This mess has destroyed the airlines. The regional I work for just decided to shut their doors when American Airlines pulled flying from the 20 of their aircraft we were operating. Delta pulled theirs a few weeks ago, leaving us with no routes to fly. So I got laid off Friday the 20th... after 11 years there. Kick in the balls. And how much do you want to bet the majors will take the bailout money and cut more regionals off at the knees so they can keep more of the cash themselves.

Sure cannot find work in aviation now... looks like it's unemployment until I can find something else that my skills and knowledge will transfer. Nobody is hiring, but at least I can hope in a month or two, the economy will come back and I can find something. Aviation will be a lost cause for me however, the damage to that industry will take several years to recover from already.

I may be a little bitter, depressed, and slightly inebriated...

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan

From ISP Jasper Post's Facebook Posting

Indiana State Police Jasper Post
    7 hrs · Public
    We are trying to dispel rumors that are circulating...
    Our National Guard was activated on March 17 to assist with the Corona Virus outbreak. They are currently assisting with distribution of medical supplies to area hospitals. They are NOT shutting down highways or borders.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    This mess has destroyed the airlines. The regional I work for just decided to shut their doors when American Airlines pulled flying from the 20 of their aircraft we were operating. Delta pulled theirs a few weeks ago, leaving us with no routes to fly. So I got laid off Friday the 20th... after 11 years there. Kick in the balls. And how much do you want to bet the majors will take the bailout money and cut more regionals off at the knees so they can keep more of the cash themselves.

Sure cannot find work in aviation now... looks like it's unemployment until I can find something else that my skills and knowledge will transfer. Nobody is hiring, but at least I can hope in a month or two, the economy will come back and I can find something. Aviation will be a lost cause for me however, the damage to that industry will take several years to recover from already.

I’ll raise a glass with you! An acquaintance of mine is a Republic Flight Attendant, not sure if she’s working or not?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

I’m mad for you, brother.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

Given here in Minnesota over 95k filed unemployment Friday alone(according to the Governor during Fridays speech)and of those 85% had never before filed a claim....many more will join you in frustration in the months ahead.

This will not be over in 14 days. It will not be over in a month. It will not be over in 4 months or maybe even 9 months.

The effects will like last much longer. Prepare for it as best you can.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom