Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    You heard it here first:

Dr. Fauci will run most of this course, then citing differences with Trump will leave the team. He will then be given millions for his tell all book on Trump which will be published in time for the upcoming election. This will make him a millionaire if he is not already.
    I dont read that guy in that way. I've been completely wrong about people before but I just dont see him doing that. I think the man has high integrity and professionalism.
    I hope I'm right, not to win, but because I like the guy and I don't want to have to change my opinion of him

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Seriously though after this is all over we should have a INGO BBQ pitch-in in honor of all of our INGO first responders and hospital staff! (I dont know if they are technically called 1st responders? I dont want to leave anyone important out for a label).
    These people put their asses on the front line daily anyways for us and their families also make the sacrifice with them. Like those military families do I'd imagine.
    Anyways, how would you like to risk your life to a invisible enemy without any protection or very little, but never enough, and all it takes is one slip up or even just a statistical anomaly and you got it! And now maybe so does your family.
    They do it for complete strangers! A calling. I dont want to put words in their mouths because I've never done their jobs, but I'm eternally grateful and I think it would be cool to get to put some faces to some usernames and buy them some burgers or whatever else they like on a grill and their family too. Who wants in on this? Let's make it happen and make it big.
    I'm committing the first 200 bucks (I'll give it to a mod to buy the food or I'll provide receipts) to go towards meat and other supplies. Let's do this. All invited. Family friendly.
    Once this social distancing is over of coarse and it's safe. All ingo members invited but it's in honor of our front line ingo first responders! Can we make that happen mods? Churchmouse?

Please no bashing. These are OUR people. INGO people.
    I’ll donate use of my BGE and Traeger and some meat to feed them all.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I dont read that guy in that way. I've been completely wrong about people before but I just dont see him doing that. I think the man has high integrity and professionalism.
    I hope I'm right, not to win, but because I like the guy and I don't want to have to change my opinion of him
    Ok man, thanks for the rep, but I SOOOOOOO want to share what you wrote in the comments!:rockwoot:

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    COVID-19 INGO BBQ

pvHZcWZ.gif
    I'll bring the Meat!
    pvHZcWZ.gif
    Nah man wouldn’t want to put you out. Until the Wuhan wet market reopens, you’ll need all those little winged rats for yo own self.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I've often been curious what they say about 9/11...
    9/11 was actually in the history books when I was in high school.

Wish I would’ve paid more attention in school now so I could remember what they said. I remember it discussed bin laden and the war in Afghanistan, but that’s about all I remember about it

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Seriously though after this is all over we should have a INGO BBQ pitch-in in honor of all of our INGO first responders and hospital staff! (I dont know if they are technically called 1st responders? I dont want to leave anyone important out for a label).
    These people put their asses on the front line daily anyways for us and their families also make the sacrifice with them. Like those military families do I'd imagine.
    Anyways, how would you like to risk your life to a invisible enemy without any protection or very little, but never enough, and all it takes is one slip up or even just a statistical anomaly and you got it! And now maybe so does your family.
    They do it for complete strangers! A calling. I dont want to put words in their mouths because I've never done their jobs, but I'm eternally grateful and I think it would be cool to get to put some faces to some usernames and buy them some burgers or whatever else they like on a grill and their family too. Who wants in on this? Let's make it happen and make it big.
    I'm committing the first 200 bucks (I'll give it to a mod to buy the food or I'll provide receipts) to go towards meat and other supplies. Let's do this. All invited. Family friendly.
    Once this social distancing is over of coarse and it's safe. All ingo members invited but it's in honor of our front line ingo first responders! Can we make that happen mods? Churchmouse?

Agree. All of the first responders should get all the free food and beer they can fit in themselves, and then a plate to go. Also, smoking man should be included in that group for all of us he helped get prepared.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota

I'll donate some money but I doubt if I'll drive that far to actually be there.

(I like the idea and we have tons of health care people here to appreciate and honor as well. Maybe I can be a copycat here.)

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville

(I like the idea and we have tons of health care people here to appreciate and honor as well. Maybe I can be a copycat here.)

I think a BBQ type setting would bring more people than a restaurant style meet. I haven’t been able to make a meet yet, but I’d definitely prefer an outdoors/BBQ setting where everyone can just hang out. Maybe some corn hole, karaoke, keg stands, you know, bbq stuff

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city

Thank you. Yeah that would be awesome if we cant have a statewide meetup if we could have a couple different ones so that all our first responders are able to attend. I know their schedules dont allow travel sometimes.
    The responses so far have been great! I think this will happen and be huge and it will show love to some great people who would give the shirts off their backs but would never ask for nothing. This is great.
    Hopefully we can make it an official INGO event and then find someone trusted like a moderator to take in any donations. (In the future. We are a ways off most likely but it WILL happen, we wont forget this).

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I think a BBQ type setting would bring more people than a restaurant style meet. I haven’t been able to make a meet yet, but I’d definitely prefer an outdoors/BBQ setting where everyone can just hang out. Maybe some corn hole, karaoke, keg stands, you know, bbq stuff
    Yeah that sounds fun. I agree this will be big. I don't see an indoor place holding all of our awesomeness.

Sorry to derail the Corona thread guys. We will get a thread going about this later.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    9/11 was actually in the history books when I was in high school.

Wish I would’ve paid more attention in school now so I could remember what they said. I remember it discussed bin laden and the war in Afghanistan, but that’s about all I remember about it

Sounds like they got the high notes right at least...

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Not for nothing, but I’m watching Season III of Designated Survivor, and they are dealing with a Flu pandemic, and had to go to court over vaccinations and Defense Production Act. Just thought it was an interesting precursor to what we’re going through now...

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    It just occurred to me, if they develop a vaccine for this thing, maybe next season they should offer it only in combination with the flu vaccine. Then let’s look at how this coming flu season compared to previous ones. Yes, I’m not big on the anti-vaxxers.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom