world gonna have a lot more preppers after this

5b158huozvp41.jpg

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I want to follow up on the dust up of earlier today.

I love data from truly trusted sources where there clearly is no motive to play politics. That said, politics has encroached on most of life. Some can get past that and others cannot. So post data and discuss data, it is valuable to see what various members find out there.

Let's make sure that our posts don't sound sports fans rooting for their favorite teams or players and discussing their stats.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I have a meduim and a large......love the medium the best.

First time around I bout a small and a medium and the small was too small they took it back and sent me the large at no addtional cost (free shippng both ways).
    I also have 2 travel pillows that are loved by all.

He's a good man. Christian and Trump supporter - what's not to like? ;-) I do feel he shoudl move his company to a better state; maybe Indiana? I'd work for him!

I am laying on a my pillow now. he's also a recovered drug addict I believe who spent time in prison. good on him

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    If you're doing it right, you don't need to run. Go up a stair case and burn it behind you. You just need to last for 1, or maybe 2, years until they decompose enough to become mechanically immobile.
    Exactly why all my preps are upstairs, except Bourbon, the Bourbon is downstairs? ****ing Zombies tryna get my Bourbon!:xmad:

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    If the infections are discovered shortly after being infected, and it takes a couple of weeks to get to the stage where it can kill you, then the curve for the deaths lag behind infections by a couple of weeks. Also, since the deaths are such a small percentage of the infections, and they're shown on the same scale, the slope for the deaths will be barely noticeable.

about 5-7 days for symptoms. people get on ventilators about day 8 of the illness. if you are intubated about a 70% mortality based on seattle data. usual time on a vent for survivors is 10 days

I know of two people in indy who were extubated today and doing better

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    What in the **** is wrong with some of you people?
    Well, for me the answer would be long and detailed.
    Should I list it in chronological, alphabetical, or order of magnitude?
    :)

Your kid's kids might see this in a history book someday.

c9rsrgo0owp41.jpg
    I was thinking the same thing as I watched that online earlier

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    https://twitter.com/Techno_Fog/status/1244782103839019008

Court records show the wife who fed her husband fish cleaner (poison?) has a history of mental illness (paranoia, depression) and had considered divorcing her husband as far back as 2012.

The wife had significant health issues.

She testified that she had "adrenal gland failure, and steroids and heart medicine are keeping me functioning"

While this shows that she (and maybe her husband) were high risk for COVID-19..

Her familiarity with medication doesn't exactly fit the profile of someone who would mix fish cleaner with soda.

(If you know the regimented type you understand.)

And she certainly wasn't shy to seek input from doctors.

Transcripts (civil case) show she sought out an occupational health doctor and "wanted his advice"

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Level 3 sex offenders among inmates released from Monroe County, NY Jail

...“We weren’t told by anyone,” Phelan said. “I think good practice would be if your going to release convicted felons. Some of them very violent some of those level 3 sex offenders, You might want to give law enforcement the heads up.”
    News 8 reached out to DOCCS for their response to Phelan’s concerns. DOCCS said it made decisions on who to release based on a “review of the underlying technical violation, not the original crime.”

The department said in their statement to News 8, “This significant action is being taken in response to a growing number of COVID-19 cases in local jails over the past few days and weeks. Our top priority remains the public health and safety of New Yorkers during this global public health emergency and this measure will further protect a vulnerable population from contracting and transmitting this infectious disease.”...

Will these sort of folks be our post pandemic zombies?

Last edited:

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Level 3 sex offenders among inmates released from Monroe County, NY Jail

...“We weren’t told by anyone,” Phelan said. “I think good practice would be if your going to release convicted felons. Some of them very violent some of those level 3 sex offenders, You might want to give law enforcement the heads up.”
    News 8 reached out to DOCCS for their response to Phelan’s concerns. DOCCS said it made decisions on who to release based on a “review of the underlying technical violation, not the original crime.”

The department said in their statement to News 8, “This significant action is being taken in response to a growing number of COVID-19 cases in local jails over the past few days and weeks. Our top priority remains the public health and safety of New Yorkers during this global public health emergency and this measure will further protect a vulnerable population from contracting and transmitting this infectious disease.”...

Will these sort of folks be our post pandemic zombies?
    I thought you meant THE Monroe County, not the other one!?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom