Not open for further replies.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    This is why I hope this thread doesn’t get locked. I took this photo on 1/31/20:

View attachment 85631

And I took this photo on 2/6/20. The lady at Giant Eagle looked at me like I had three eyes. Two days later I came back and got another cart load just like this:

View attachment 85632

And I took this one on 3/6/20 after I got some more supplies. I won’t take pictures of all the stuff in my cabinets.

View attachment 85633

I’ve also been taking my temperature twice daily, gargling with hot salt water every night, and have vinyl gloves and sanitizing tablets inbound, all thanks to helpful members here.
    I'm glad he gave people a heads up and got some people panicked enough to stock up.
    But many of us have been on INGO for YEARS (probably smokingman among them) telling people to stock up for disasters and events like this. And that people should have CASH reserves and a minimum of a month in non perishable food and water reserves. Fuel reserves. Medicine reserves. First aid reserves, the list goes on.
    This is not a new concept with covid19.
    I'm not saying this to pick on you. I'm glad you got stocked.
    I truly hope this shocked many more Americans into waking up and getting ready for the next "big one".
    The more people who are ready the better for us all.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Cuomo really has his head on straight. A real leader. I can't even watch Trumps briefings anymore, total circus, and complete hogwash what he's saying. You wanna know how it's going? Listen to Cuomo.
    Bahahahahahahahaha
    Uhmm hmmm yeah sure.
    I'm not ready to drink the koolaid mix yet. I still think I'll survive this

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I really couldn't care less about the death clock reports. However, I understand that this is a large thread with multiple people who have different ways of processing. Because I understand that, I simply gloss over the posts that don't interest me. It's pretty simple to do.

For example, you posted about Stermaine. That doesn't interest me because I think far too many people are going overboard with sanitizing things. You thought it was important, and I'm sure others found it important. I didn't criticize your decision to post it because I didn't find it necessary, I simply glanced over it and moved on.

<gasp!>

You're doing this wrong.

When someone posts something you're not interested in you're supposed to call people out because someone dared to post something that doesn't interest you. Because everyone's interests should be the same. And if they're not the same, that's an indicator that something is deeply wrong with INGO.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    This is why I hope this thread doesn’t get locked. I took this photo on 1/31/20:

View attachment 85631

And I took this photo on 2/6/20. The lady at Giant Eagle looked at me like I had three eyes. Two days later I came back and got another cart load just like this:

View attachment 85632

And I took this one on 3/6/20 after I got some more supplies. I won’t take pictures of all the stuff in my cabinets.

View attachment 85633

I’ve also been taking my temperature twice daily, gargling with hot salt water every night, and have vinyl gloves and sanitizing tablets inbound, all thanks to helpful members here.

I would have looked at you like you have 3 eyes too. That cart is WAY too organized. You're supposed to just throw **** in there. And those cans are all oriented the same way. They should be every which way. Probably such orderliness indicates you're a cereal killer.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I'm glad he gave people a heads up and got some people panicked enough to stock up.
    But many of us have been on INGO for YEARS (probably smokingman among them) telling people to stock up for disasters and events like this. And that people should have CASH reserves and a minimum of a month in non perishable food and water reserves. Fuel reserves. Medicine reserves. First aid reserves, the list goes on.
    I truly hope this shocked many more Americans into waking up and getting ready for the next "big one".

I'm also hoping people in general get a belly full of governors (and even mayors for God's sake) claiming unconstitutional authority and telling people how to live there lives under the guise of an emergency, and I'm hoping they remember that it happened and who did it come election time. I think Trump deserves props for trying to handle this is a largely Federalist way and letting the Governors take the lead in their own states

Hopefully those that used the opportunity to push their agendas will get burnt down at the voting booth

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    I got one for Christmas a couple years ago and my daughter snagged it that night. She has kept it ever since.

I have a meduim and a large......love the medium the best.

First time around I bout a small and a medium and the small was too small they took it back and sent me the large at no addtional cost (free shippng both ways).
    I also have 2 travel pillows that are loved by all.

He's a good man. Christian and Trump supporter - what's not to like? ;-) I do feel he shoudl move his company to a better state; maybe Indiana? I'd work for him!

qwerty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2010
    NWI
    Regarding the My Pillow guy, Cavuto did an interview with him the other day about the transition and how they did it. It was pretty interesting
    [video=youtube;hwIt8GYNXL0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwIt8GYNXL0[/video]

For those that like messing with data, graphs and stats, over at data.world, they have a good dataset to use. I have been using it to keep track of the Indiana Data to keep an eye on trends.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So the blue is the infected and it's looking just like any other exponential graph. How come the deaths in orange are not matching it? Do we have enough vents to keep it in check? Medical procedure figured out? Lack of reporting? Or just has not hit us yet?

If the infections are discovered shortly after being infected, and it takes a couple of weeks to get to the stage where it can kill you, then the curve for the deaths lag behind infections by a couple of weeks. Also, since the deaths are such a small percentage of the infections, and they're shown on the same scale, the slope for the deaths will be barely noticeable.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Exactly.
    What in the **** is wrong with some of you people. Grow the **** up. You're losing your damn heads and acting like the sheeple.
    Mental notes of who I would never let into my survival circle.
    Step away from the computer for a day or two. Nothing is going to change or break I promise.

What in the **** is wrong with some of you people?
    Well, for me the answer would be long and detailed.
    Should I list it in chronological, alphabetical, or order of magnitude?
    :)

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Well I'm not losing my damn mind for one.
    I'm also proactively dealing with the issue at hand in my own life and addressing what I can physically address and not worrying about things I cannot change or fix.
    I've mentioned I thought people had fear mongered. I think maybe I was too harsh. I think people are just trying to be prepared and look at worst case scenarios. We all want to be hopeful. We all want people to live and not die from this. We all just have different ways of processing this.
    The people losing their minds are also people forgetting to be nice. I'm still using pleasantries and courtesies in public if I have to go out. I may have a mask on but I'm still nice.
    We need to be courteous here as well. People are understandably scared and worried. Or concerned. We all are even the prepared. I'm concerned and I'm prepared longterm for just about anything. The world will continue. The air is fresh. The spring is beautiful. breathe deeply and relax. We all must do it.

I agree H45, people need to stay home.

So, military life actually prepared us for something in the civilian world.
    :)

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I sleep on My Pillows every night. Everyone should support those who support their better interests.

I got one for Christmas a couple years ago and my daughter snagged it that night. She has kept it ever since.

Got a BOGO with a travel pillow 3 years ago this August off of QVC. I must have tried out dozens of pillows over the years, waking up to neck pain, I sleep on my back, side and stomach. I'm all over the place. Woke up miserable
    every morning. Got one, went through what you need to do, remove from packing, throw into a dryer with a wet towel, pull out when fully expanded. Laid down later that night, and the thought ran through my head, "This ain't gonna work." Woke up the next morning and every morning since pain free in the neck.

I hate the commercials, obnoxious as all get out. But watched him on Life, Liberty & Levin with Mark Levin one night and he detailed out his life, where he was, how bad it got. How he turned his life around, made me proud to not only bought a American made product, but from a man who had turned his life around and made his life successful and willing to share that story to others to let them know there is hope.

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    All true enough, but I’d bet the farm that most of us here were more like me than they were like you before this happened.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom