• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    As soon as I saw the headline, I knew you were from my neck of the woods. Glad to be off work tonight. I heard about it when it started, I'll have to get details from some EPD guys monday

rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    Streek down the street

From those of us that may or may not remember that craze, that would be "streak".

But seriously, can you be ordered to go back into your home and must comply? I could see being ordered off the street, but if you are foolish enough to pull up a lawn chair in front of your house on your property potentially in harms way, is that not your right?

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    From those of us that may or may not remember that craze, that would be "streak".

But seriously, can you be ordered to go back into your home and must comply? I could see being ordered off the street, but if you are foolish enough to pull up a lawn chair in front of your house on your property potentially in harms way, is that not your right?
    Yes you can. And if you don't they can and probably will arrest you during something like that. If I see cops running or walking around with their guns out I'm not the type to poke out but if I did and they tell me to stay inside that's probly good advice (or order. As long as their not at my house with guns saying come outside then I'm happy :):

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    EPD setting up perimeters and neither BK nor TF is involved???

etrade-shocked-face.png

:)::)::):

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    I'm late to the party but 2 thoughts came to mind.
    1. You consider being on INGO "playing". This is serious stuff!
    2. Quickly remove the labels on any mushroom soup cans you have. Actually just get rid of any mushrooms altogether. I learned that in another thread.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Illegal? Or just "wrong"?
    No comment

I'm late to the party but 2 thoughts came to mind.
    1. You consider being on INGO "playing". This is serious stuff! Correct, but it is stillentertaining to me
    2. Quickly remove the labels on any mushroom soup cans you have. Actually just get rid of any mushrooms altogether. I learned that in another thread.No mushrooms allowed in m house
    response in red
    Was he hiding in your boat?

I no longer have a boat

calcot7

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Indy N Side
    Not anymore.

Top Bottom