Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    1) Carolina Panthers* (from Chicago)
    2) Houston Texans
    3) Arizona Cardinals
    4) Indianapolis Colts

Several teams need a qb. The likelihood is high else might try to trade up to have a shot at the top 4 qb’s. Houston is already gonna get the 2nd qb. Cardinals might trade down. Worst the colts could do is Levis. Mock drafts have been saying colts will end up with him.

I’d almost put money on Panthers taking Straud, Texans taking Young, someone trading up to get either Levis or Richardson. And the the colts picking from whoever else is left.
    This analysis is the reason that I am against the Colts giving up a package of picks/players to trade up to 3.

(Houston was never going to trade down. If the Colts want one of the top 4 QBs, they aren't trading down. Chicago was almost certainly always going to trade down, for a large trade package. Arizona might or might not, depending on where the draft trade market now stands. If Arizona gets any interest at all, it's going to be from a team currently drafting behind the Colts, and desperate enough to draft a QB to give up a trade package to get into the top 4.)

I just don't see enough difference among any of the top 4 to give up a bunch of picks and/or players to roll the dice on the 3rd-drafted QB instead of the 2nd-drafted QB. Keep your picks and take the 4th available QB.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    The consensus currently is that Young goes to Panthers, Stroud to Texans, so small will not be on the board most likely. The wild card will be will someone move up and if they do I suspect it will be to get Richardson. Leaving Levis for the Colts…
    And I've heard just the opposite: Stroud to Carolina, Young to Houston.

(And not to beat a dead horse: but that uncertainty is exactly why Ballard made the right decision to stay out of that bidding war for the Chicago 1 pick.)

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Possible trade partners for the third pick.

Seahawks: trade the fifth and 38th 2nd round pick.

Buccaneers: trade the 19th, 51st and next years round one pick.

Ravens if the lose Jackson may really want Richardson…

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I was a little surprised that Aaron Rogers was gonna end up there. Lots of rumors about Rogers going to the Jets “a done deal” except people keep denying it.
    Who is denying it? Everything I see points to it happening.

”Meanwhile, various Jets players are dropping hints about it on Twitter, from cornerback Sauce Gardner to running back Breece Hall to receiver Garrett Wilson to tackle Mekhi Becton.”

“The evidence is largely circumstantial. It hit our radar screen because Rodgers is involved in trying to persuade one or more free agents to join the Jets. Gardner hinted at “package deals” last week, if Rodgers were to accept a trade to the Jets.”

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Who is denying it? Everything I see points to it happening.

”Meanwhile, various Jets players are dropping hints about it on Twitter, from cornerback Sauce Gardner to running back Breece Hall to receiver Garrett Wilson to tackle Mekhi Becton.”

“The evidence is largely circumstantial. It hit our radar screen because Rodgers is involved in trying to persuade one or more free agents to join the Jets. Gardner hinted at “package deals” last week, if Rodgers were to accept a trade to the Jets.”
    I think It was maybe an espn article? Said something like “…but some insiders are claiming it’s not true”

I think it’s probably true

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I think It was maybe an espn article? Said something like “…but some insiders are claiming it’s not true”

I think it’s probably true
    He certainly is holding the teams hostage. Neither knows what moves they can make until this is resolved, while other teams are making moves…

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom