• ...and so much more!
  • ZurokSlayer7X9

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI
    To be clear, I'm not saying that is your intentions, but you were exhibiting the signs earlier.

march19

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2024
    Anderson
    To be clear, I'm not saying that is your intentions, but you were exhibiting the signs earlier.
    Wait, what'd I do earlier?

march19

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2024
    Anderson
    Mad dash to 50? Or just derailing threads for sport?
    I'm unsure how it'd be derailing if the discussion stays within the talking of the topic. The topic is politics and I was discussing about the said politics in question while also providing reasoning for my rationale

ZurokSlayer7X9

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI
    Its ultimately up to the mods, but when someone who joins and immediately posts a bunch of stuff rapidly is always suspect. Some of your posts earlier in other threads were one-liners that didn't contribute anything. Again I'm not saying your intentions are to get to 50 posts, but the forum will watch you closely until you prove us otherwise.

march19

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2024
    Anderson
    I wasn't trying to be a runner, I'm just interested in online communities. This is my first one where I've actually interacted and I guess I'm just excited. Anyways I'll, tamp It down
    Its ultimately up to the mods, but when someone who joins and immediately posts a bunch of stuff rapidly is always suspect. Some of your posts earlier in other threads were one-liners that didn't contribute anything. Again I'm not saying your intentions are to get to 50 posts, but the forum will watch you closely until you prove us otherwise.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    It's an overreach. The fed shouldn't have that kind of power to tell a state what it's local officials who were elected by the local people can and cannot do in regard to an election whether it be national or state
    Sounds like a plan you can implement in your new country when you found it. The founders of this one set the qualifications in the constitution they wrote. They did leave it up to the state legislature the manner in which electors are selected.

ZurokSlayer7X9

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI
    I wasn't trying to be a runner, I'm just interested in online communities. This is my first one where I've actually interacted and I guess I'm just excited. Anyways I'll, tamp It down
    Keep in mind, many on this forum see this as a community. A lot on here are friends and family in real life. We've attended each other's birthdays and funerals. Because of this, some are very defensive in preserving this community, and we've seen people barge in here trying to bypass the rules and end up melting down and cussing us all out. Worse yet, we've seen some instigate people into getting banned just by being trolls. I haven't been on here that long, but I've seen it time and time again.

With that being said, I hope you stay and one day become a valuable part of this community. One thing that may help this is going to the Introductions Sub-forum and giving and Introduction Post. Telling us about yourself and such.

march19

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2024
    Anderson
    T
    Sounds like a plan you can implement in your new country when you found it. The founders of this one set the qualifications in the constitution they wrote. They did leave it up to the state legislature the manner in which electors are selected.
    The founders created this country, supposedly, because another sovereign state was abusing its powers over us and was unjustly persecuting the working man and his inherent "divine" freedoms. And a society's freedom can only be measured by how much say "the people" have.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I don't think I know more than anybody else, I only stated my thought process and provided my philosophical rationale to why I believed that. This is politics not life or death, so there's no reason to be rude
    By that reply you don’t know what Dunning-Kruger effect means, it is not that you think you know more than others, it is that you are out over your skis here and don’t know it…

The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which people with limited competence in a particular domain overestimate their abilities.

march19

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2024
    Anderson
    An example of the dunning-kruger: "an amateur chess player overestimates their performance in the upcoming chess tournament compared to their competent counterparts."
    By that reply you don’t know what Dunning-Kruger effect means, it is not that you think you know more than others, it is that you are out over your skis here and don’t know it…

Top Bottom