Not open for further replies.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Miami Dolphins coach resigns after video appears to show him snorting cocaine | Fox News

The Las Vegas model who first posted video appearing to show a Miami Dolphins coach snorting cocaine said she posted the footage to protest the treatment of controversial former quarterback Colin Kaepernick -- and warned more tapes could be on the way.

"The white people mad at me like I forced blow down this mans nose and like I recorded it on tha low," Nige wrote, using the word 'blow,' a slang term that typically refers to cocaine. "No those are his habits and he recorded himself and sent it to me professing his love. So quick to make excuses for him but will roast a minority player over an athem, dog fights, weed, domestic issues etc. But y'all keep saying ALL LIVES MATTER STFU‼️"

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I can see Dddrees right now over this latest Trump and Pence episode.

zBaySRf.gif

No that's me after my bank locks my account and tells me I have to change my ****ing password for the 4th time in 2 days!:xmad::laugh:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Wow , this thread changed from BLM to NeverTrumper.

Pence came to the game to help honor Peyton Manning. The SOB's messed that up with their hate America protest. Pence couldn't stay after that to support their disrespect to our country. Good for him.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Wow , this thread changed from BLM to NeverTrumper.

Pence came to the game to help honor Peyton Manning. The SOB's messed that up with their hate America protest. Pence couldn't stay after that to support their disrespect to our country. Good for him.

Riiiiiight. Just another distraction. White supremacists, return to Charlottesville, and "disrespect" one of our "historical" monuments, and not a peep from the WH and Co.... but some guys on the away team, kneel, and it's the end of the world. Melania has baby mama drama with Ivana, Tillerson thinks Trump is a moron, and one of Trump's original supporters, Corker, thinks the WH is being run by a juvenile.... but kneelers, what a threat. I'm just taking a stab, but I bet soap operas aren't getting lots of viewership right now.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Riiiiiight. Just another distraction. White supremacists, return to Charlottesville, and "disrespect" one of our "historical" monuments, and not a peep from the WH and Co.... but some guys on the away team, kneel, and it's the end of the world. Melania has baby mama drama with Ivana, Tillerson thinks Trump is a moron, and one of Trump's original supporters, Corker, thinks the WH is being run by a juvenile.... but kneelers, what a threat. I'm just taking a stab, but I bet soap operas aren't getting lots of viewership right now.

Oh. Those things are all bad. But this thread is about Kaepernick, kneeling, and how Racist America is.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    Just saw this shift on the part of the NFL on the news. Plummeting in the polls and from what I understand in the Nielsen Ratings drove the shift in policy. The Nielsen Ratings determine how much is paid per minute for commercial air time. Ratings drop = revenue drop. IMHO that's what got ultimately Roger Goodell's attention.

John

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    The NFL's calling a owners meeting to discuss the issue.
    NFL is losing a crapload of $$$$ as the stock worth is plummeting not only the NFL partners are hurting Comcast,CBS,FOX,ESPN ect.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom