Not open for further replies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    He insulted >70% of Americans for a facile belief. I'd back off on the hero worship.
    But those police pigs on his socks were really cool. Then the Castro shirt really showed what a great mind Kap has. Most of you folks simply can’t appreciate him because... well, I won’t go all insulting here...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I just saw on the news that a cup cake shop put a sign in the window that said, "Flag loving Americans welcome."

Posts on their facebook page accused them of being racist.

How long until all who stand for the national anthem are labeled racist?

Everything in daily existence is being put in a spotlight and given a political slant. Bakery's seem to be at the leading edge.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    They think the way he's protesting is disrespecting the Nation. C'mon. It's a matter of principle. No one is diving for safe spaces. They just think he's an ungrateful douche.

What you don't understand, is that he, and people that support him don't care what other people think. If the Civil Rights Movement cared what people thought, it would've never made progress.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    What you don't understand, is that he, and people that support him don't care what other people think. If the Civil Rights Movement cared what people thought, it would've never made progress.

I can't believe you're comparing the civil rights movement to what this impetuous PRIVILEGED communist did. What great American institution, which had nothing to do with race, did MLK **** on?

wagyu52

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    South of cob corner
    I mean what the point? You burn and loot.... you're a thug. You peacefully protest.... you're thug. Hell, if you're gonna be called that anyways why not at least get a new TV, some Jordans, and burn some #$@$ down? :dunno:
    lol

Likewise, you march in the street with a shaved head and a swasticka flag, your a racist nazi. You think ANTIFA and BLM have a violent undertow and kneeling during the National Anthem is disrespectful, your a racist nazi.

What is the point?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Likewise, you march in the street with a shaved head and a swasticka flag, your a racist nazi. You think ANTIFA and BLM have a violent undertow and kneeling during the National Anthem is disrespectful, your a racist nazi.

What is the point?

that's kinda...BOOM!

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

What is the point?

I read that 5 times, and I'm still at "huh?"

wagyu52

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    South of cob corner
    Way I see it these NFL players now have all the tools to make a difference in the social problems plaguing our county.

They've got the public attention and are in the mass media spotlight.

They have the funds, probably enough cash to equal the GDP of a good size country.

If all they can do is kneel at football game, they are not trying to bring attention to or solve social issues but provoke an even deeper divide and need to go away. This is not helping.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom