• Status
    Not open for further replies.

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    I am wondering about the “adolescents” who apparently have done something so heinous they get sent to Riker’s Island rather than a juvenile justice facility. Probably speaks volumes about the lack of ability of those individuals to accept the morals and tenets of civilized society if they have been placed in general population with other convicted adult felons.

Hopefully I haven’t misportrayed the young lads. I’m sure Kapernick was able to reach those fine young (not yet ) adults in his 45 minutes of self induced fame after providing multiple anecdotes about how he has been oppressed by “ the man” throughout his life. You know, being adopted by white parents, attending a university for free, signing a multi million dollar contract for playing a game, etc. Wonder if he distributed autographed covers of the magazine that announced he was selected man of the year so they could put them on the wall of their cells ?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I am sure they were not sent to RI because of the content of their good character..they were framed...just a hunch.

Or Riker's has an juvenile detention center separate from general population for teens awaiting trail.... what's your guess? ;)

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    If he really plans on making that league work, I'd suggest doing away with the "MAGA" slogan. That would automatically limit your potential customer base. Something like the "Patriot's League," or something similar would be far less polarizing.

Wouldn't anything supported by Breitbart be de facto racist (by some peoples lights)? Maybe that lack of broad appeal is intended

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    If he really plans on making that league work, I'd suggest doing away with the "MAGA" slogan. That would automatically limit your potential customer base. Something like the "Patriot's League," or something similar would be far less polarizing.
    I don't know... wasn't "patriot" one of the key words that the IRS used to target conservative groups? As in, the name of the group containing "patriot" or "freedom", etc.? Admittedly my memory is a little foggy about this but I seem to remember something along those lines.

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    I don't know... wasn't "patriot" one of the key words that the IRS used to target conservative groups? As in, the name of the group containing "patriot" or "freedom", etc.? Admittedly my memory is a little foggy about this but I seem to remember something along those lines.

The NFL is already the (New England) Patriots’ League—as long as Alberto Riveron gets to be the final arbiter of whether a game official’s call is to be reversed or not.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tweaver1500
    Top Bottom