• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So you're doing least evil now?

Despite, in the past saying, I would no longer do so, yes. Having seen the job the current POTUS has done, I think it's time to give damn near anybody with a heartbeat a chance over him.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    With all the gains in Kuts culture I am a bit confused. His vote to use as he will of course but regardless of the man, if the job is being done, if the advancements are being made.......:dunno:

Think of it as Trump is literally Hitler and the advancements being made are just the trains running on time

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    With all the gains in Kuts culture I am a bit confused. His vote to use as he will of course but regardless of the man, if the job is being done, if the advancements are being made.......:dunno:

If by "culture," you mean "black," I am an American FIRST. My voting outlook takes into account the welfare of ALL Americans, not simply those that look like me.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Despite, in the past saying, I would no longer do so, yes. Having seen the job the current POTUS has done, I think it's time to give damn near anybody with a heartbeat a chance over him.

As I recall, there were some things Trump advocated that you generally claimed to approve of and your primary position was that he would not do the things he promised. We know how that worked out

As a 'not Trump' voter, are there still some things advocated by his current opponents (I don't think Amash is running yet, so I think it has to be limited to Democrats) that you agree with that you truly think they'll be able to deliver on
    and are there no policies that you disagree with that you would be fervently hoping were indeed empty promises

Anybody but Trump seems more and more knee-jerk, low information every day

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    giphy.gif

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    quote_icon.png
    Originally Posted by Kutnupe14
    If by "culture," you mean "black," I am an American FIRST. My voting outlook takes into account the welfare of ALL Americans, not simply those that look like me.

Please forgive me, but we have both been here for years. :rofl: :orly:

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I had honestly thought Kut would get on the Trump Train by now.....I may reevaluate that one day but that day is not yet......I will say it now that I think Kut will get on board in 2022...If not I will concede that Kut will never be on the Trump Train.....

But as of now I'm saving him a seat.....

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County

That's what makes the USA so great, vote for who you think is best.

What I think about is the current outrage over the NRA. People of position abusing their power, allegedly not supporting the 2nd as most would like, selling out to the left and so on. We all know the complaints as well as the division happening amongst pro gun advocates. Then I think about Trump. I think about his awkward ways and how they are pretty effective. The economy is stronger, defense is stronger, some clean up of the swamp and much more; in spite of the opposition.

Then I come to a gun forum and read about the individuals who (at this time) will never vote for Trump. Many of the same people complain about the NRA and how they will refuse to support it until they make major changes and show more support for the 2nd amendment.

I don't get it. Let's knowing vote for a party that wants to take away your guns, just because you don't like Trump? Let's not support the NRA because they (NRA) do not support gun freedom enough?

Can you be more specific why you would rather vote / support anyone else, at this time? What hasn't Trump done?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I had honestly thought Kut would get on the Trump Train by now.....I may reevaluate that one day but that day is not yet......I will say it now that I think Kut will get on board in 2022...If not I will concede that Kut will never be on the Trump Train.....

But as of now I'm saving him a seat.....

It might just happen... I got on board.

Actually, I like to think that I was stuffed into an old timey mail sack and hung up on that pole at the station and the train just came and WOOSH! I was on board, like it or not.

Now where's the dinning car on this train?

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    Daily Beast: Jeffrey Epstein: How the Hedge Fund Mogul Pedophile Got Off Easy
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffrey-epstein-how-the-hedge-fund-mogul-pedophile-got-off-easy

Just to be clear, in 2007-8, Epstein originally was going to walk with an aggravated assault charge, no jail time, no sexual offender registration and no restitution to the victims.

Why? Because that is all that the Florida state grand jury returned on the evidence available at the time.

US Attorney Acosta's office got involved and insisted that he must plead to a state felony sex charge, 2 years of prison, lifetime registration as a sex offender and PAY FOR THE VICTIM's attorney's to sue for restitution.

The final "deal" was all of that except the sentence was 18 months, not 2 years. If you want to know how he got out in 13 months and had day passes out of prison, that is a question for the state of Florida. He plead and was convicted and sentenced under state law.

Finally, there's a good chance that the victim's restitution lawyers are the ones who uncovered the additional evidence leading up to the recent indictment.

The "story" that Acosta swept in and gave Epstein a sweetheart deal is "fake news".

And, note that the original article above is from 2011.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

I meant no disrespect in that statement and yes we re all Americans 1st. It is refreshing to see that statement.
    But I am confused as to why you see s wrong. Again no disrespect imply an honest question.

I hate typing 9n an I pad.
    How do you folks do this.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

So then, are we talking about people having their feels hurt? Because I can scarcely think of any other criteria under which far more Americans are not better off under Trump than they were when he was elected, even MSM reporters

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County

I get what you're saying. The question I have is which Americans do you feel he is not trying to help? The next question that comes to mind refers to the opposition - all of them who are currently running against him who wish to provide free healthcare to illegals. Which one of those individuals with a heartbeat do you feel is helping "ALL Americans"?

Once again, people are complaining about Trump, but why? How is the opposition shown themselves worthy to lead "All Americans" when their platform is supporting open borders and illegals?

I don't get it.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    You people are asking questions. Not the wrong questions. Has he ever given a straight answer to any question?

Top Bottom