• ...and so much more!
  • Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    You know, if he lived down the street, and had no effect on my life, I'd agree. However, I think for certain elected positions, values and character (or lack of) is sometime many voters would like to know. It's completely fair game.

Hillary - hmmmmmm
    Trump - Hmmmmmm

I took the best of the 2 and am very happy with my vote; and will duplicate it next year.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    At the time of the election that argument was sound. Now.... meh

I'm not sure what has changed since then....except a relentless drumbeat against the President.

Hillary is still Hillary and Trump is still Trump. I haven't learned anything really new about him since the election. He's the same egotistical ass he's always been....and still preferable in a binary election.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Trump Was The Only One To Help Prosecutor in 2009 Epstein Case.

(It appears the title should say "plaintiff", not "prosecutor.")

Keypoints

- Lawyer for one of Epstein's accusers in the wake of Epstein's 2008 conviction:
    Edwards: The only thing that I can say about President Trump is that he is the only person who, in 2009 when I served a lot of subpoenas on a lot of people, or at least gave notice to some pretty connected people, that I want to talk to them, is the only person who picked up the phone and said, let’s just talk. I’ll give you as much time as you want. I’ll tell you what you need to know, and was very helpful, in the information that he gave, and gave no indication whatsoever that he was involved in anything untoward whatsoever, but had good information. That checked out and that helped us and we didn’t have to take a deposition of him in 2009.

- Fusion GPS tried to saddle Trump with "close" Epstein connections...and failed:
    While trying to tie Trump to Epstein in an attempt to push the narrative to at least two reporters, Glenn Simpson of Fusion GPS - the firm behind the unsubstantiated "Trump-Russia" dossier, found that the Trump-Epstein link appears purely social, according to the Washington Times, which writes "Journalist sources told The Washington Times that Simpson pushed the idea of a close relationship between Mr. Trump and Jeffrey Epstein," adding "Ken Silverstein, the reporter who ultimately wrote an Epstein-Trump report, confirmed to The Times that Fusion had sourced the story."

Mr. Silverstein, who wrote the Vice.Com story, was asked by The Washington Times if Fusion pushed the Epstein-Trump story.

"Since you asked, yes, they helped me with that," Mr. Silverstein said. "But as you can see, I could not make a strong case for Trump being super close to Epstein, so they could hardly have been thrilled with that story. [In my humble opinion], that was the best story written about Trumps ties to Epstein, but I failed to nail him. Trumps ties were mild compared to Bill Clintons." -Washington Times

-- Bonus Point: Trump kicked Epstein out of Mar-a-Lago when Trump found Epstein hitting on a young girl.

All the barking about Trump and Epstein (and many other things) is just chaff and decoys and TDS.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    "Things have changed"

Yes, now one side has a couple dozen contenders in a contest on "who can give the most free stuff away".

And one side still has "not really a republican".

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    D_D67pGUIAA-6ak.jpg

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    "Things have changed"

Yes, now one side has a couple dozen contenders in a contest on "who can give the most free stuff away".

And one side still has "not really a republican".

I see your point , but he seems to be a better Republican than the 5 Republicans on the ticket before him.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I'm not sure what has changed since then....except a relentless drumbeat against the President.

Hillary is still Hillary and Trump is still Trump. I haven't learned anything really new about him since the election. He's the same egotistical ass he's always been....and still preferable in a binary election.

Out of every 10 drumbeats, 7 of them are well earned. And if using the INGO Obama standard, 10 out of 10.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Out of every 10 drumbeats, 7 of them are well earned. And if using the INGO Obama standard, 10 out of 10.

Im curious Kut, since you're definitely not a fan of Trump, If elections were held tomorrow, whos got your vote?

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I have not accused anyone, but I feel that Pelosi's daughter's tweet is telling.

Do the Pelosi's have any Republican friends?

Do you think Trump is one of her faves?

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Recruiting kids on three continents...
    That's an operation producing lots of video tape of lots of people with influence.
    Nothing is beyond the pale when something like that starts to unwind because the organization that has been running it has more to lose than the unzipped flies caught in the honey.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    So let's see how this plays out with Comey's daughter on the prosecution team.

Will there be double down efforts to associate the president with the honey pot instead of observing that he is a billionaire in town knowing and doing business with another billionaire who happened to have (ah hum) rather untoward tastes?

And what agencies have been protecting this honey pot for how many years?

Tune in tomorrow: Same bat time, same bat channel.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Well, I guess that's true.
    So, would they be "rino"?
    Or "democrat in republican clothing"? (dirc)
    Perhaps Trump is acting the role as a product of seeing certain needs and realizing that to be the only way to accomplish then given his genuine belief that his own good rests on the wellbeing of the United States--a point on which he has been consistent since my childhood--while the RINOs really don't care since their owners see a strong United States as an obstacle to their personal good.
    It worked for Billy Jeff but I dont see Trump doing it and Clinton no longer has the means to do it.
    Recruiting kids on three continents...
    That's an operation producing lots of video tape of lots of people with influence.
    Nothing is beyond the pale when something like that starts to unwind because the organization that has been running it has more to lose than the unzipped flies caught in the honey.
    Agreed. We could be in for either the housecleaning of the century or else a cover-up so huge and flagrant they don't even try to hide it, just make sure no prosecutable evidence finds its way to the authorities official hands--far more flagrant than previous examples of people named Clinton thumbing their noses at the law.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    So let's see how this plays out with Comey's daughter on the prosecution team.

Will there be double down efforts to associate the president with the honey pot instead of observing that he is a billionaire in town knowing and doing business with another billionaire who happened to have (ah hum) rather untoward tastes?

And what agencies have been protecting this honey pot for how many years?

Tune in tomorrow: Same bat time, same bat channel.

Here we go again.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Perhaps Trump is acting the role as a product of seeing certain needs and realizing that to be the only way to accomplish then given his genuine belief that his own good rests on the wellbeing of the United States--a point on which he has been consistent since my childhood--while the RINOs really don't care since their owners see a strong United States as an obstacle to their personal good.

It worked for Billy Jeff but I dont see Trump doing it and Clinton no longer has the means to do it.

Agreed. We could be in for either the housecleaning of the century or else a cover-up so huge and flagrant they don't even try to hide it, just make sure no prosecutable evidence finds its way to the authorities official hands--far more flagrant than previous examples of people named Clinton thumbing their noses at the law.

I don't think this thing named Epstein would even be dragged back into court now unless there was some huge reason involving international politics.

Top Bottom