• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    I've heard it said in Indiana that if you wait an hour or so during stormy weather the climate will change; oftentimes to a sunny climate that day. Really! :rockwoot:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I've heard it said in Indiana that if you wait an hour or so during stormy weather the climate will change; oftentimes to a sunny climate that day. Really! :rockwoot:

Clearly man’s fault.

And while I’m at it, shouldn’t it be person-made climate change?
    The term Man-made climate change is sexist and genderist.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I rarely watch tell-a-vision "news" anymore. However, this morning I turned on that show with George Stephanopoulos. He must have been on vacation, but they had another clown of equal worth sitting on....Martha Rattatz.

They spent most of the time talking about the weather, "climate change", and the need for more state control.

CO2 accounts for around 421 parts per million of Earth's atmosphere...or about .0421%.

I like to use this as a comparison...Victory Field in Indianapolis when at full capacity can accommodate around 16,000 people. Imagine the whole place packed with people wearing white jumpsuits save for 7 people somewhere in the crowd that are wearing green jumpsuits. That is what we are talking about.

Approximately 97% of CO2 is generated by nature. Approximately 3% can be attributed to man.

So, when you find those 7 folks in green jumpsuits, the only part attributable to "man made" activity is one of the guys from the knees up.

State wants to tax and control you to shift that guy's leg.

Of course, through the entire show there was not one sliver of pushback on the bull****. Lots of talk about politics though.

I've had my fill of this bull**** long ago.

These folks can go straight to Hell.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

Earlier this month, the 2022 Nobel Physics Laureate Dr. John Clauser slammed the ‘climate emergency’ narrative as a “dangerous corruption of science that threatens the world’s economy and the well-being of billions of people”. Inevitably, the punishments have begun. A talk that Dr. Clauser was due to give to the International Monetary Fund on climate models has been abruptly cancelled, and the page announcing the event removed from the IMF site.

Last week, Clauser observed that misguided climate science has “metastasised into massive shock-journalistic pseudoscience”. This pseudoscience, he continued, has become a scapegoat for a wide variety of other related ills. It has been promoted and extended by similarly misguided business marketing agents, politicians, journalists, government agencies and environmentalists. “In my opinion, there is no real climate crisis,” he added.

The Australian climate journalist Jo Nova...“How much damage would it do to the cause if the audience finds out that one of the highest ranking scientists in the world disagrees with the mantra?” A question of course with an obvious answer. Quite a lot.

Top Bottom