Cigars & Open Carry Event - Fort Wayne (feeler)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fwgun

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2012
    Noblesville, Indiana
    I was thinking about planning a Cigars & Open Carry event in the Fort Wayne area, just wanted to get a feel & see what ideas people had in that area.

First off, would it be something you are interested in doing?

Where would be a good place to do it, where they would allow Open Carry without complaining.

Could be a good opportunity to meet other people from INGO in this area that show the same interest, along with sell / trade / buy guns and ammo possibly?

Ideas & suggestions please comment.

inccwchris

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    Southside of Indiana
    I would commute to it from the Indy area, I dont know of any local smoke shops up there though. I know of one that would be friendly to the idea in Greenwood though if anyone is interested

Reno316

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 7, 2012
    Muncie
    I was thinking about planning a Cigars & Open Carry event in the Fort Wayne area, just wanted to get a feel & see what ideas people had in that area.
    Given enough advance notice, and assuming I'm not on the road for work, I could be talked into such an event.

joekoug

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I just saw this post. I'm a (new) member of the Fort Wayne Cigar Club. The guys usually meet at the Riegel's on the south end of town, I will check and see if it would be OK for an OC meetup. I don't think it would be a problem, we recently rented a 15 passenger van to go to a fundraiser for soldiers at a cigar shop in Chicago, and no one cared that I was carrying. I'll post back here as soon as I have an answer.

FortWayneGunfighter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 13, 2012
    The desert...

First off, would it be something you are interested in doing?

Where would be a good place to do it, where they would allow Open Carry without complaining.

Could be a good opportunity to meet other people from INGO in this area that show the same interest, along with sell / trade / buy guns and ammo possibly?

Ideas & suggestions please comment.

I'd love to unfortunately uncle sam wont let me come home until december
    :rolleyes:

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    A gunshop here in town sells cigars and guns. He has a no loaded guns sign up though for reasons that his boy is in the shop...

Probably should keep looking, but I would come. have never smoked a cigar, but smoke plenty of camel menthol wides :)

Stimp

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Decatur, IN
    I'd be interested...I'll keep an eye out to see location/date/time.... If it happens I could probably talk a couple friends of mine to come with me that aren't members to the forum yet if that would be ok.....Maybe we could introduce them to the benefits INGO!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tpvilla
    Top Bottom