Cigars & Open Carry Event - Fort Wayne (feeler)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fwgun

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2012
    Noblesville, Indiana
    I was thinking about planning a Cigars & Open Carry event in the Fort Wayne area, just wanted to get a feel & see what ideas people had in that area.

First off, would it be something you are interested in doing?

Where would be a good place to do it, where they would allow Open Carry without complaining.

Could be a good opportunity to meet other people from INGO in this area that show the same interest, along with sell / trade / buy guns and ammo possibly?

Ideas & suggestions please comment.

inccwchris

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    Southside of Indiana
    I would commute to it from the Indy area, I dont know of any local smoke shops up there though. I know of one that would be friendly to the idea in Greenwood though if anyone is interested

Reno316

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 7, 2012
    Muncie
    I was thinking about planning a Cigars & Open Carry event in the Fort Wayne area, just wanted to get a feel & see what ideas people had in that area.
    Given enough advance notice, and assuming I'm not on the road for work, I could be talked into such an event.

joekoug

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I just saw this post. I'm a (new) member of the Fort Wayne Cigar Club. The guys usually meet at the Riegel's on the south end of town, I will check and see if it would be OK for an OC meetup. I don't think it would be a problem, we recently rented a 15 passenger van to go to a fundraiser for soldiers at a cigar shop in Chicago, and no one cared that I was carrying. I'll post back here as soon as I have an answer.

FortWayneGunfighter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 13, 2012
    The desert...

First off, would it be something you are interested in doing?

Where would be a good place to do it, where they would allow Open Carry without complaining.

Could be a good opportunity to meet other people from INGO in this area that show the same interest, along with sell / trade / buy guns and ammo possibly?

Ideas & suggestions please comment.

I'd love to unfortunately uncle sam wont let me come home until december
    :rolleyes:

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    A gunshop here in town sells cigars and guns. He has a no loaded guns sign up though for reasons that his boy is in the shop...

Probably should keep looking, but I would come. have never smoked a cigar, but smoke plenty of camel menthol wides :)

Stimp

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Decatur, IN
    I'd be interested...I'll keep an eye out to see location/date/time.... If it happens I could probably talk a couple friends of mine to come with me that aren't members to the forum yet if that would be ok.....Maybe we could introduce them to the benefits INGO!

Top Bottom