• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Yeah it's from last year. But it'll still tick ya off.
    Chris Matthews said:
    "You know what I think in big cities, they ought to check people on sidewalks, like they do getting on airplanes. Why an airplane should be safer than an American sidewalk is crazy to me. Why you can walk down the streets in an American city carrying a concealed weapon without a license is wacky.

I want to see people disarmed. I want people disarmed in our major cities. How's that for a plan? I don't think we should all be armed, and I don't think more guns is the answer. I think it's wacky to say that the solution to armed robbery and killing in our streets in big cities is to put more arms in the streets."
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5au_M0fFOU"]YouTube - MSNBC's Chris Matthews: 'I Want People Disarmed'[/ame]

glockpatriot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2009
    Oh Chris Matthews, the person (man)? who gets a thrill up his leg when the chosen one speaks:bowdown:. What a FLAKE, and COWARD.

:draw::draw:

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Chris Matthews said:
    "You know what I think in big cities, they ought to check people on sidewalks, like they do getting on airplanes. Why an airplane should be safer than an American sidewalk is crazy to me. Why you can walk down the streets in an American city carrying a concealed weapon without a license is wacky.

I want to see people disarmed. I want people disarmed in our major cities. How's that for a plan? I don't think we should all be armed, and I don't think more guns is the answer. I think it's wacky to say that the solution to armed robbery and killing in our streets in big cities is to put more arms in the streets."

I think its wacky how he advocates horrible violations of privacy on sidewalks by allowing police to search people as if they were about to board an airplane.

I think its wacky that he thinks that people in major cities aren't in danger or don't deserve to protect themselves.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    I think it's wacky that Dear Leader's minions have the gall to call Fox News talk radio, when they own Chris Matthews as surely as if he were on their plantation.

FriedChicken

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2009
    This vid. is actually kind of funny ... he comes off as being a arrogant loudmouth while the other guy is actually come an intelligent.

I mean ... did he really say that we were safer on an airplane than in the streets? And he wants every newyorker to go through airport security before getting on sidewalks?
    wow.

wally05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    And Matthews never responds to the studies, he just spouts the same bs as usual. What an ahole.

jimbo-indy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    N.W. Indy
    If you follow his way of thinking, we would also be safer if the government had secret police with unrestricted power to search and detain. Oh yes, that idea has been tried before, i.e. Soviet Union, Nazi Germany, Sadam's Iraq and most all dictatorships past and present. He ignors that there was still crime, even under those strict conditions. Mathews feels he would fit right in with the dictators since he's so good at spewing the leaders propaganda

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    I found the part about Romney intresting too.

That was my take as well. A possible front runner for the GOP in 2012 who did a total 180 with regards to the 2A.

Old Romney.

In his 1994 US Senate run, Romney backed two gun-control measures strongly opposed by the National Rifle Association and other gun-rights groups: the Brady Bill, which imposed a five-day waiting period on gun sales, and a ban on certain assault weapons.
    "That's not going to make me the hero of the NRA," Romney told the Boston Herald in 1994.

At another campaign stop that year, he told reporters: "I don't line up with the NRA."

And as the GOP gubernatorial candidate in 2002, Romney lauded the state's strong laws during a debate against Democrat Shannon O'Brien. "We do have tough gun laws in Massachusetts; I support them," he said. "I won't chip away at them; I believe they protect us and provide for our safety."

But perhaps the most significant gun legislation Romney signed as governor was a 2004 measure instituting a permanent ban on assault weapons. The Legislature mirrored the law after the federal assault weapons ban, which was set to expire. According to activists at the time, the bill made Massachusetts the first state to enact its own such ban, and Romney hailed the move.

"These guns are not made for recreation or self-defense," he was quoted as saying. "They are instruments of destruction with the sole purpose of hunting down and killing people."

New Romney.

Joins NRA at the same time he wants the GOP's nomination for the big chair.

Romney retreats on gun control - The Boston Globe

As far as Matthews, he's been walking this line since Obama was in diapers. Nothing new.

hookedonjeep

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    With the other Sheepdogs
    I think its wacky how he advocates horrible violations of privacy on sidewalks by allowing police to search people as if they were about to board an airplane.

I think its wacky that he thinks that people in major cities aren't in danger or don't deserve to protect themselves.

Apparently he flunked History class....... isn't that the sort of thing that happened in NAZI GERMANY? "Let me see your paperz......" Calling this A**hole a "dull tool" would not even begin to cover it...... Makes you wonder though..... he probably would have been a sympathizer back in the day......:xmad:

Top Bottom