• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    Maybe when Lugar is up for re-election then he will step down and a true conservative voice will run in his place. That would be the best bet for Indiana.

one more

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    This is a great thread; I think ever post is rep worthy!! And I will say I agree with everyone. At this time we do not have a Senator!! We need to replace both of them!! If you try to call you can not get thru. If you write them they still do not get back with you.
    It is time for them to go! I am sure they can get a new job at China Mart!

:patriot: one more

T-rav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    You have some of the right ideas, however you are ineligible to be elected to the US Senate at this time.

US Constitution, Article I, Sec. 3 reads, in part, "...No Person shall be a Senator who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty Years, and been nine Years a Citizen of the United States,and who shall not, when elected, be an Inhabitant of that State for which he shall be chosen."

Sorry to rain on your parade. Keep those ideas and ideals, though, and come back in 2012 for Lugar's seat. Last I heard, he's not running for it again.

Blessings,
    Bill

Not raining on my parade at all sir. Thank you for the encouragement. I am however old enough to run for Congress. I think since I have just became active in politics in the past 2 years I could use the next three to learn more about the entire system though. Im in no way an Ivy School grad, but I think this is what has been killing America for YEARS! I would like to take in everything I can and do a sneak attack grassroots style. Im not sure how to really get into it since I don't have millions to spend. I guess this is the best way just be active on forums and really stand behind what I say 150% To me it's not about they payout, it's being able to see the American People live out the dream that our Forefathers, parents, grandparents, and great grandparents seen and accomplished. To some just the fact of being able to live in this country "poor" was their dream! The dream to be free was all they wanted. :patriot:

photoshooter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Not raining on my parade at all sir. Thank you for the encouragement. I am however old enough to run for Congress. I think since I have just became active in politics in the past 2 years I could use the next three to learn more about the entire system though. Im in no way an Ivy School grad, but I think this is what has been killing America for YEARS! I would like to take in everything I can and do a sneak attack grassroots style. Im not sure how to really get into it since I don't have millions to spend. I guess this is the best way just be active on forums and really stand behind what I say 150% To me it's not about they payout, it's being able to see the American People live out the dream that our Forefathers, parents, grandparents, and great grandparents seen and accomplished. To some just the fact of being able to live in this country "poor" was their dream! The dream to be free was all they wanted. :patriot:

The Fort Wayne area has a strong Tea Party/9.12 base.

If anyone in the area wants to get involved, their group is a good place to start: Ft. Wayne 912 Project (Fort Wayne, IN) - Meetup.com

Top Bottom